Sunday, 2 October 2022

the Nova Scotia Mass Shooting - Oct 2, 2022 - with Paul Palango

Anne Marie Evans​Tuning in while walking home from work
 
NS Bluenose​albino no reason not to speak up then
nikki lewis​Agree how about it @nightime?
Chris Hutchison​Thank you so much
Ryan
​@nikki lewis the spitfire
Sun Shine​Everyone needs to take care of themselves while following this.
Darrell Currie​@Nighttime Podcast you verbalize our situation so great. Thanks
Albino​tried telling the neighbors today. 1000 mile stare no comment
Chris Hutchison​Agree Darrell
michelle morgan​Scott and Darrell thank you for your voices during your own personal pain. Godspeed to you both ❤
nikki lewis​Yes @ryan Tara is the spitfire that is asking the hard questions
Chris Hutchison​Agree !!
Ryan
​they might have left it out of the video like the debert stuff?
Cheryl Clarke​goodnight all 😊
Chris Hutchison​Night all !
Ryan
​$35k per participant
EZBENDPURPLE​What about 2 police departments senior management coverup July 10 SITREP?
Ryan
​do a Nighttime meetup
Patrick Penney​Thanks Jordan, be well everyone
Patrick Penney​I will be travelling to NS at that time..
nikki lewis​Crickets on that it seems doesn’t it @EZ πŸ€” where is MSM on that
Kelly Mcclean​Doing great work.
EZBENDPURPLE​Sad stories but getting people lost in the weed. Lets stay with 23!!
Grumpee Chat​Fall is the best
Table Six​ Agree! @EZ
David Amos​What about Whitey Bulger's graveyard in Yarmouth?
Cheryl Clarke​October is my favorite color!!
Darrell Currie​@EZBENDPURPLE 23 for sure, lol
EZBENDPURPLE​lol?
Cheryl Clarke​πŸ™❤23
David Amos​I have lots of wiretap tapes
EZBENDPURPLE​❤πŸ™23
David Amos​As the RCMP
Darrell Currie​@Nighttime Podcast thanks Jordan
Nighttime Podcast​thnx Darrell! G'nite
 
Jmnl1199​Hi Anne be safe
Cheryl Clarke​Hey all 😊
Ken Triol​good evening everyone🌀
Wacko Jacko​hi ya everyone! feeling good just got power back tonight πŸ‘πŸ”Œ how did u guys make out
Chris Hutchison​Good evening all
CaperGal​Good evening folks
Ryan
​hello
Jennifer Adcock​Hey everyone. We just got power back today too
Ken Triol​the screen just turned to Black on mine is everyone else's the same
Wacko Jacko​same here
Ken Triol​thx
Nic Cole​I’ve got power and internet working for tonight
Michael Keefe​good evening everyone!
2bskor​Back in black like the MCC
Jmnl1199​Good evening everyone
Kelly Mcclean​Hello from Moncton.
Chris Hutchison​Hey Moncton
Michael Keefe​Hi Kelly from Moncton!
Laura A​I was watching on my TV and thought it was a TV issue. Glad to know it's not just me
EZBENDPURPLE​I don't think that this is live
Ken Triol​why?
Nighttime Podcast​audio ok?
Tosh​Sounds good
Ken Triol​yes
Cheryl Clarke​sounds good
Michael Keefe​yes Nighttime
Brenda Grant​I have one of Paul's glass cats..love it!
Nighttime Podcast​thnx
EZBENDPURPLE​magic typing
Jmnl1199​Are they on? I see nothing and hear nothinf
Michael Keefe​yes Jmnl...they are on
Archon P.​audio ok πŸ‘ŒπŸ» , if you guys have trouble refresh the stream
Nighttime Podcast​hit refresh jmnl1199
EZBENDPURPLE​refresh fo recording
Jmnl1199​Thank you that worked
Ryan
​the cbsa affidavits that came out were from sept of this year ........
nikki lewis​Good evening
Patrick Penney​I would like to know what caused GW to snap that night and kill all the locals...
Ryan
​"large sum of cash" found and left by police at the clinic
Nighttime Podcast​hey nikki!
Kelly Mcclean​215 watching. About 20 have said hi. πŸ™‚ Hello to the other 200!
NS citizen​"no evidence to lead a reasonable person to believe" it's almost an admission he was working for RCMP, doublespeak
Patrick Penney​hey all from Ontario, will be in NS Thrursday heading to Cape Breton
EZBENDPURPLE​phantom views
Jmnl1199​Everybody hit like please, we have 216 people in here and they only have 26 likes. Let’s support them. If it wasn’t for them the truth wouldn’t be getting out. I appreciate everything they are doing.
Patrick Penney​liked
Kelly Mcclean​Liked for sure!
ellbre​good evening just arrived
NS citizen​fast and furious, rcmp just caught in ATF-RCMP covert ops at gun show
NS citizen​ATF operation I think
Subscribers-only mode. Messages that appear are from people who’ve subscribed to this channel for 1 minute or longer.
Ken Triol​I only see 9 likes...mine included
Robert Bracken​Fast and Furious was a failed ATF operation, with the hope of inspiring the need for more gun control.
EZBENDPURPLE​I believe that I saw this somewhere else weeks and weeks ago...
Darrell Currie​Hey all. Missed a few minutes but made it.
Nighttime Podcast​hey darrell
Glowwatcher​I felt he was almost threatening the AG with his silence
Michael Keefe​Hi Darrell
EVELYN D. RAMSAY​Hi Kelly :) and I hit liked!
EZBENDPURPLE​Fast and freezies
NS citizen​brian terry killed with weapons related to fast and furious
NS Bluenose​ez yeah somewhere else for sure.... about month and 1/2 ago the last time many months ago ..... maybe over yr ago the first time
nikki lewis​What we do know is MCC have gone out of their way to get to the truth
nikki lewis​Not get to the truth *
NS citizen​some of those guns ended up in Columbia, El Chapo, etc
Nighttime Podcast​lines open for a question/reaction to the end of public proceedings
nikki lewis​Picked and chosen their way through what to take a look at and ignored most of it, including critical witnesses
NS Bluenose​rcmp watching guns in Montana why would you think they are not involved
nikki lewis​What relationship does banfield have with agencies ?
EZBENDPURPLE​Is NS fast and furious news? Behind... again
EZBENDPURPLE​Almost as though there were gatekeeping
Ryan
​Von Bargen of the alleged immigration scam avec Wortman?
NS citizen​NS blue, RCMP might be making a Canadian gun registry of US gun sales/owners, ATF not allowed 18 US code 926 prevents ATF from making a digital record
lilybalm66​through the whole MCC, the only mention of Peter Griffin was from Tara Long
Ryan
​did no one notice the authorities saying Wortman and Von Bargen were thought to be running and immigration scheme
NS citizen​why else would RCMP be watching gun shows?
Ryan
​Maureen or Janice called i think
David Amos​The former ATF boss Michael Sullivan and I go back to 2002
NS citizen​ATF not allowed to make a searchable record of gun owners, sales or registration in any place owned by US, so maybe RCmP does it in Canada for ATF
EZBENDPURPLE​RCMP is involved with fast and furious
NS citizen​seems likely
EZBENDPURPLE​Fast and freezies
Kelly Mcclean​πŸ™‚
NS Bluenose​100% Ezbendpurple
Kelly Mcclean​@EVELYN D. RAMSAY Supporting these guys who are here every Sunday with us. πŸ‘
Nicholas Langille​they make the rules. it's easy to be good at hiding stuff when you make the decisions
Scott McLeod​@Nighttime Podcast Darrell and I will conference call you for opinion one the end of the MCC
Nighttime Podcast​deal!
Michael Keefe​hey Scott M
Nighttime Podcast​we will end around 1010p
Scott McLeod​hi @Michael Keefe
EZBENDPURPLE​Montana/ATF/RCMP fast and furious
NS citizen​conspiracy theory or a hypothesis, lol.
Nighttime Podcast​good point
Albino​dump the rcmp.
David Amos​Michael Sullivan: Biden's ATF nominee would compromise agency's mission. Here's howATF needs less politically biased and more mission-focused director
NS Bluenose​EZ exactly I wish I was better putting the information out
Ryan
​"The perpetrator and Kevin von Bargen also communicated with Canada Recruitment, aprofessional recruitment agency in the Middle East, regarding this plan."
Ryan
​On October 17, 2019, the perpetrator and Kevin von Bargen exchanged emails discussing the taximplications of their plan. The perpetrator sent Mr. von Bargen an email stating:
Nighttime Podcast​id love to see that COMM Ryan, u got the # handy?
NS Bluenose​@ryan where is this information where did it come from
Ryan
Cheryl Clarke​I'd like to know if Scott McLeod was happy with his lawyer's closing statement
Ryan
​ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PILOT PROGRAM PLAN219.
Ryan
​ The perpetrator and Mr. von Bargen shared mutual interests and social circles, andthe perpetrator sometimes asked for Mr. von Bargen’s opinion on his legal affairs
David Amos​In addition to serving as U.S. Attorney, in 2006 the President appointed and then nominated Mr. Sullivan Director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives
Ryan
​they were running an immigration scam, the ITO email's hinted at it
Anita Butts​Fast and furious of course it’s easy to come to Canada everyone is asleep
NS citizen​ryan
NS citizen​see that article on immigration officer officer DM10032 who vanished?
nikki lewis​Press also completely ignored SIT report from July 2020 discussed last week ,
EZBENDPURPLE​100% Anita
NS citizen​march 2020
David Amos​Fast and furious began under Sullivan
Ryan
​that wasn't in the forencis audit lol btw
Scott McLeod​@Cheryl Clarke I had a meeting with my lawyer before the closing statements. We looked at what was important that would not be looked at by others
Nighttime Podcast​great one ryan, thnx
NS Bluenose​that is garbage ....have you ever seen how that works ...
NS citizen​100% nikki
nikki lewis​MCC and the rcmp and the DOJ
Cheryl Clarke​thank @Scott....just curious if you were happy with him. I felt the lawyers were too lenient.
Ryan
​@NS citizen i didn't, can you send it to me?
David Amos​I was involved before the so called begining
Nicholas Langille​does it slip through or have government officials put pressure on corporate media
nikki lewis​Stanton’s book theory is what played out
David Amos​Who caused the MCC to exist?
NS citizen​yep, Stanton's thesis from 2010
Patrick Penney​πŸ’― Nikki
NS citizen​immigration officer dissapeared march 2020,. not sure if that's connected to pilot project, still weird
NS citizen​some unknown guy
David Amos​You know who
nikki lewis​Royal Inquiry is needed now
David Amos​Nope
Nicholas Langille​what does a royal inquiry do that this isn't.... they A
NS Bluenose​100% Nikki
David Amos​As Palango about my lawsuits
Ken Triol​we say 23πŸ’”
Ryan
​i wonder if the MCC even showed the immigration scam stuff in the video presentation, they excluded the zip tie and bloody gauze
nikki lewis​People running it that are independent and not puppets of various agendas
NS citizen​Stanton came up with the idea in 2010
Michael Keefe​it might be 22 because GW might not have killed Cory Ellison
Tosh​Does Canada have a process for Royal Inquiry like what occurs in Australia?
NS citizen​transform public inquiry into symbolic commission to "address historical injustices in established democracies"
Patrick Penney​Michael I am asking that Q
David Amos​i talked Palango just once in 2009 and heard enough to figure him out
Nicholas Langille​I pray one of them either gets the truth or takes a massive settlement. move assets to a nice warm country and record a statement. we get the truth. they are agaw
Jay​Omg, that is so sweet!
Nicholas Langille​safe and can't be touched
Cheryl Clarke​awesome
Michael Keefe​that's sweet Paul
Kelly Mcclean​Lucky little guy. Although most don't want to be the subject matter of your writings!!!
NS citizen​"TRUTH COMMISSIONS AND PUBLIC INQUIRIES: ADDRESSING HISTORICAL INJUSTICES IN ESTABLISHED DEMOCRACIES" by Kim Stanton, 2010
Michael Keefe​LOL @ Paul
Janes Blond​We need a reporter with a backbone
NS citizen​government chose a alchemist to transform public inquiry into a symbolic truth commission
nikki lewis​Right on Citizen
Mamacita 902​I want one!
Ryan
​"your trusted partner in international recruitment" HR Manager Gabriel Wortman, you can't make this shit up
NS citizen​inquiry is to discover what happened, truth commission is to achieve operative success: social change
NS citizen​transformation vs discovery
NS citizen​pretty sketchy Ryan
Ryan
​i thought everyone knew sorry
NS citizen​Wortman and von bargen up to some strange stuff I mean
EZBENDPURPLE​I wonder if VON Bargen was involved in Fast and Furious?
Ryan
​yup, he needed to be on the stand, Von Bargen stated Wortman was redoing his will/estate to make sure Banfield didn't receive the whole thing/lump sum and annuity instead
EZBENDPURPLE​New York law license
nikki lewis​Tens of thousands of documents have still not been published to the public by the MCC
Albino​@Ryan spell it out for me .what? girls in the trunk what?!
Ryan
​he went to school in the US if i recall
NS citizen​could be EZpurple
Patrick Penney​none of the said experts gave an opinion on the events
NS citizen​more tech and centralization
NS citizen​pictometry etc
NS citizen​"prevent crime before it happens" more digital surveillance garbage
nikki lewis​Very courageous of Tara
Cheryl Clarke​Tara did amazing!!!
Anita Butts​I am so proud of Tara
NS citizen​good speech by Tara, cellevrite RCMP tech
Mamacita 902​Tara was absolutely amazing!!
NS citizen​cellebrite*
NS Bluenose​Tara was amazing....
EZBENDPURPLE​why the silence about Tara until now?
EZBENDPURPLE​odd
NS citizen​Macdonald very authoritarian trying to tell Tara what was helpful or not
Chris Hutchison​God bless you family members! I can’t believe what you have had to deal with during this inquiry. Madness
Anita Butts​I heard the clapping πŸ‘
EZBENDPURPLE​I wonder where the support was for Tara before?
David Amos​Good question
NS Bluenose​Why two and half years later are you only asking about what Tara has to say? She started this fight on day one.
David Amos​Yup
EZBENDPURPLE​Agree 100% NS Bluenose. Almost as though she wasn't supposed to be heard.
NS Bluenose​EZ they were hoping she would just go away.... and be able to silence her with everything even with a lawyer
EZBENDPURPLE​Not sloppy policing
EZBENDPURPLE​Not at all. RCMP avoided Cobequid 100%
nikki lewis​It’s beyond tragic , rcmp
Patrick Penney​why do.u think they avoided that area
nikki lewis​Failed
NS Bluenose​no not all but those who were not involved but know what went on have to step up
David Amos​Tara Long was not impressed with Palango either Correct?
EZBENDPURPLE​250 evacuation board in CIC. 730 ERT escort that drove by Cobequid
Sun Shine​manipulation
David Amos​Trust that the Fat Lady ain't sung yet
nikki lewis​How can we have any meaningful recommendations when accountability has not been acknowledged by rcmp and the facts have not been uncovered/ published / coveredby the MCC
Albino​@NS Bluenose they're all retired or promoted.
nikki lewis​covered up*
EZBENDPURPLE​What MSM, alternative/podcasts have interviewed Tara Long at all throughout this whole tragedy?
Patrick Penney​recomendation will be to get more tax money
Albino​Covered up fairly efficiently too
EZBENDPURPLE​I'd like to see more of her
NS Bluenose​Nikk the only things they can come up with would not stop anything they haven't found anything ... they avoided finding answers
Cheryl Clarke​take good care @Scott and Darrell
David Amos
0/200

 

 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT1lzRLaSYc&ab_channel=NighttimePodcast

 

the Nova Scotia Mass Shooting - Oct 2, 2022 - with Paul Palango

239 watching now
Started streaming 22 minutes ago
8.27K subscribers
Paul Palango and I will discuss the unfolding public inquiry into the Nova Scotia Mass Shootings. Advance questions and comments can be submitted by voice memo at nighttimepodcast.com/contact
 

Top chat

 

Anne Marie Evans​Tuning in while walking home from work
Jmnl1199​Hi Anne be safe
Cheryl Clarke​Hey all 😊
Ken Triol​good evening everyone🌀
Wacko Jacko​hi ya everyone! feeling good just got power back tonight πŸ‘πŸ”Œ how did u guys make out
Chris Hutchison​Good evening all
CaperGal​Good evening folks
Ryan
​hello
Jennifer Adcock​Hey everyone. We just got power back today too
Ken Triol​the screen just turned to Black on mine is everyone else's the same
Wacko Jacko​same here
Ken Triol​thx
Nic Cole​I’ve got power and internet working for tonight
Michael Keefe​good evening everyone!
2bskor​Back in black like the MCC
Jmnl1199​Good evening everyone
Kelly Mcclean​Hello from Moncton.
Chris Hutchison​Hey Moncton
Michael Keefe​Hi Kelly from Moncton!
Laura A​I was watching on my TV and thought it was a TV issue. Glad to know it's not just me
EZBENDPURPLE​I don't think that this is live
Ken Triol​why?
Nighttime Podcast​audio ok?
Tosh​Sounds good
Ken Triol​yes
Cheryl Clarke​sounds good
Michael Keefe​yes Nighttime
Brenda Grant​I have one of Paul's glass cats..love it!
Nighttime Podcast​thnx
EZBENDPURPLE​magic typing
Jmnl1199​Are they on? I see nothing and hear nothinf
Michael Keefe​yes Jmnl...they are on
Archon P.​audio ok πŸ‘ŒπŸ» , if you guys have trouble refresh the stream
Nighttime Podcast​hit refresh jmnl1199
EZBENDPURPLE​refresh fo recording
Jmnl1199​Thank you that worked
Ryan
​the cbsa affidavits that came out were from sept of this year ........
nikki lewis​Good evening
Patrick Penney​I would like to know what caused GW to snap that night and kill all the locals...
Ryan
​"large sum of cash" found and left by police at the clinic
Nighttime Podcast​hey nikki!
Kelly Mcclean​215 watching. About 20 have said hi. πŸ™‚ Hello to the other 200!
NS citizen​"no evidence to lead a reasonable person to believe" it's almost an admission he was working for RCMP, doublespeak
Patrick Penney​hey all from Ontario, will be in NS Thrursday heading to Cape Breton
EZBENDPURPLE​phantom views
Jmnl1199​Everybody hit like please, we have 216 people in here and they only have 26 likes. Let’s support them. If it wasn’t for them the truth wouldn’t be getting out. I appreciate everything they are doing.
Patrick Penney​liked
Kelly Mcclean​Liked for sure!
ellbre​good evening just arrived
NS citizen​fast and furious, rcmp just caught in ATF-RCMP covert ops at gun show
NS citizen​ATF operation I think
Subscribers-only mode. Messages that appear are from people who’ve subscribed to this channel for 1 minute or longer.
Ken Triol​I only see 9 likes...mine included
Robert Bracken​Fast and Furious was a failed ATF operation, with the hope of inspiring the need for more gun control.
EZBENDPURPLE​I believe that I saw this somewhere else weeks and weeks ago...
Darrell Currie​Hey all. Missed a few minutes but made it.
Nighttime Podcast​hey darrell
Glowwatcher​I felt he was almost threatening the AG with his silence
Michael Keefe​Hi Darrell
EVELYN D. RAMSAY​Hi Kelly :) and I hit liked!
EZBENDPURPLE​Fast and freezies
NS citizen​brian terry killed with weapons related to fast and furious
NS Bluenose​ez yeah somewhere else for sure.... about month and 1/2 ago the last time many months ago ..... maybe over yr ago the first time
nikki lewis​What we do know is MCC have gone out of their way to get to the truth
nikki lewis​Not get to the truth *
NS citizen​some of those guns ended up in Columbia, El Chapo, etc
Nighttime Podcast​lines open for a question/reaction to the end of public proceedings
nikki lewis​Picked and chosen their way through what to take a look at and ignored most of it, including critical witnesses
NS Bluenose​rcmp watching guns in Montana why would you think they are not involved
nikki lewis​What relationship does banfield have with agencies ?
EZBENDPURPLE​Is NS fast and furious news? Behind... again
EZBENDPURPLE​Almost as though there were gatekeeping
Ryan
​Von Bargen of the alleged immigration scam avec Wortman?
NS citizen​NS blue, RCMP might be making a Canadian gun registry of US gun sales/owners, ATF not allowed 18 US code 926 prevents ATF from making a digital record
lilybalm66​through the whole MCC, the only mention of Peter Griffin was from Tara Long
Ryan
​did no one notice the authorities saying Wortman and Von Bargen were thought to be running and immigration scheme
NS citizen​why else would RCMP be watching gun shows?
Ryan
​Maureen or Janice called i think
David Amos​The former ATF boss Michael Sullivan and I go back to 2002
NS citizen​ATF not allowed to make a searchable record of gun owners, sales or registration in any place owned by US, so maybe RCmP does it in Canada for ATF
EZBENDPURPLE​RCMP is involved with fast and furious
Anne Marie Evans​Tuning in while walking home from work
Jmnl1199​Hi Anne be safe
Cheryl Clarke​Hey all 😊
Ken Triol​good evening everyone🌀
Wacko Jacko​hi ya everyone! feeling good just got power back tonight πŸ‘πŸ”Œ how did u guys make out
Chris Hutchison​Good evening all
CaperGal​Good evening folks
Ryan
​hello
Jennifer Adcock​Hey everyone. We just got power back today too
Ken Triol​the screen just turned to Black on mine is everyone else's the same
Wacko Jacko​same here
Ken Triol​thx
Nic Cole​I’ve got power and internet working for tonight
Michael Keefe​good evening everyone!
2bskor​Back in black like the MCC
Jmnl1199​Good evening everyone
Kelly Mcclean​Hello from Moncton.
Chris Hutchison​Hey Moncton
Michael Keefe​Hi Kelly from Moncton!
Laura A​I was watching on my TV and thought it was a TV issue. Glad to know it's not just me
EZBENDPURPLE​I don't think that this is live
Ken Triol​why?
Nighttime Podcast​audio ok?
Tosh​Sounds good
Ken Triol​yes
Cheryl Clarke​sounds good
Michael Keefe​yes Nighttime
Brenda Grant​I have one of Paul's glass cats..love it!
Nighttime Podcast​thnx
EZBENDPURPLE​magic typing
Jmnl1199​Are they on? I see nothing and hear nothinf
Michael Keefe​yes Jmnl...they are on
Archon P.​audio ok πŸ‘ŒπŸ» , if you guys have trouble refresh the stream
Nighttime Podcast​hit refresh jmnl1199
EZBENDPURPLE​refresh fo recording
Jmnl1199​Thank you that worked
Ryan
​the cbsa affidavits that came out were from sept of this year ........
nikki lewis​Good evening
Patrick Penney​I would like to know what caused GW to snap that night and kill all the locals...
Ryan
​"large sum of cash" found and left by police at the clinic
Nighttime Podcast​hey nikki!
Kelly Mcclean​215 watching. About 20 have said hi. πŸ™‚ Hello to the other 200!
NS citizen​"no evidence to lead a reasonable person to believe" it's almost an admission he was working for RCMP, doublespeak
Patrick Penney​hey all from Ontario, will be in NS Thrursday heading to Cape Breton
EZBENDPURPLE​phantom views
Jmnl1199​Everybody hit like please, we have 216 people in here and they only have 26 likes. Let’s support them. If it wasn’t for them the truth wouldn’t be getting out. I appreciate everything they are doing.
Patrick Penney​liked
Kelly Mcclean​Liked for sure!
ellbre​good evening just arrived
NS citizen​fast and furious, rcmp just caught in ATF-RCMP covert ops at gun show
NS citizen​ATF operation I think
Subscribers-only mode. Messages that appear are from people who’ve subscribed to this channel for 1 minute or longer.
Ken Triol​I only see 9 likes...mine included
Robert Bracken​Fast and Furious was a failed ATF operation, with the hope of inspiring the need for more gun control.
EZBENDPURPLE​I believe that I saw this somewhere else weeks and weeks ago...
Darrell Currie​Hey all. Missed a few minutes but made it.
Nighttime Podcast​hey darrell
Glowwatcher​I felt he was almost threatening the AG with his silence
Michael Keefe​Hi Darrell
EVELYN D. RAMSAY​Hi Kelly :) and I hit liked!
EZBENDPURPLE​Fast and freezies
NS citizen​brian terry killed with weapons related to fast and furious
NS Bluenose​ez yeah somewhere else for sure.... about month and 1/2 ago the last time many months ago ..... maybe over yr ago the first time
nikki lewis​What we do know is MCC have gone out of their way to get to the truth
nikki lewis​Not get to the truth *
NS citizen​some of those guns ended up in Columbia, El Chapo, etc
Nighttime Podcast​lines open for a question/reaction to the end of public proceedings
nikki lewis​Picked and chosen their way through what to take a look at and ignored most of it, including critical witnesses
NS Bluenose​rcmp watching guns in Montana why would you think they are not involved
nikki lewis​What relationship does banfield have with agencies ?
EZBENDPURPLE​Is NS fast and furious news? Behind... again
EZBENDPURPLE​Almost as though there were gatekeeping
Ryan
​Von Bargen of the alleged immigration scam avec Wortman?
NS citizen​NS blue, RCMP might be making a Canadian gun registry of US gun sales/owners, ATF not allowed 18 US code 926 prevents ATF from making a digital record
lilybalm66​through the whole MCC, the only mention of Peter Griffin was from Tara Long
Ryan
​did no one notice the authorities saying Wortman and Von Bargen were thought to be running and immigration scheme
NS citizen​why else would RCMP be watching gun shows?
Ryan
​Maureen or Janice called i think
David Amos​The former ATF boss Michael Sullivan and I go back to 2002
NS citizen​ATF not allowed to make a searchable record of gun owners, sales or registration in any place owned by US, so maybe RCmP does it in Canada for ATF
EZBENDPURPLE​RCMP is involved with fast and furious
NS citizen​seems likely
EZBENDPURPLE​Fast and freezies
Kelly Mcclean​πŸ™‚
NS Bluenose​100% Ezbendpurple
Kelly Mcclean​@EVELYN D. RAMSAY Supporting these guys who are here every Sunday with us. πŸ‘
Nicholas Langille​they make the rules. it's easy to be good at hiding stuff when you make the decisions
Scott McLeod​@Nighttime Podcast Darrell and I will conference call you for opinion one the end of the MCC
Nighttime Podcast​deal!
Michael Keefe​hey Scott M
Nighttime Podcast​we will end around 1010p
Scott McLeod​hi @Michael Keefe
EZBENDPURPLE​Montana/ATF/RCMP fast and furious
NS citizen​conspiracy theory or a hypothesis, lol.
Nighttime Podcast​good point
Albino​dump the rcmp.
David Amos​Michael Sullivan: Biden's ATF nominee would compromise agency's mission. Here's howATF needs less politically biased and more mission-focused director
NS Bluenose​EZ exactly I wish I was better putting the information out
Ryan
​"The perpetrator and Kevin von Bargen also communicated with Canada Recruitment, aprofessional recruitment agency in the Middle East, regarding this plan."
Ryan
​On October 17, 2019, the perpetrator and Kevin von Bargen exchanged emails discussing the taximplications of their plan. The perpetrator sent Mr. von Bargen an email stating:
Nighttime Podcast​id love to see that COMM Ryan, u got the # handy?
NS Bluenose​@ryan where is this information where did it come from
Ryan
Cheryl Clarke​I'd like to know if Scott McLeod was happy with his lawyer's closing statement
Ryan
​ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PILOT PROGRAM PLAN219.
Ryan
​ The perpetrator and Mr. von Bargen shared mutual interests and social circles, andthe perpetrator sometimes asked for Mr. von Bargen’s opinion on his legal affairs
David Amos​In addition to serving as U.S. Attorney, in 2006 the President appointed and then nominated Mr. Sullivan Director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives
Ryan
​they were running an immigration scam, the ITO email's hinted at it
Anita Butts​Fast and furious of course it’s easy to come to Canada everyone is asleep
NS citizen​ryan
NS citizen​see that article on immigration officer officer DM10032 who vanished?
nikki lewis​Press also completely ignored SIT report from July 2020 discussed last week ,
EZBENDPURPLE​100% Anita
NS citizen​march 2020
David Amos​Fast and furious began under Sullivan
Ryan
​that wasn't in the forencis audit lol btw
Scott McLeod​@Cheryl Clarke I had a meeting with my lawyer before the closing statements. We looked at what was important that would not be looked at by others
Nighttime Podcast​great one ryan, thnx
NS Bluenose​that is garbage ....have you ever seen how that works ...
NS citizen​100% nikki
nikki lewis​MCC and the rcmp and the DOJ
Cheryl Clarke​thank @Scott....just curious if you were happy with him. I felt the lawyers were too lenient.
Ryan
​@NS citizen i didn't, can you send it to me?
David Amos​I was involved before the so called begining
Nicholas Langille​does it slip through or have government officials put pressure on corporate media
nikki lewis​Stanton’s book theory is what played out
David Amos​Who caused the MCC to exist?
NS citizen​yep, Stanton's thesis from 2010
Patrick Penney​πŸ’― Nikki
NS citizen​immigration officer dissapeared march 2020,. not sure if that's connected to pilot project, still weird
NS citizen​some unknown guy
David Amos​You know who
nikki lewis​Royal Inquiry is needed now
David Amos​Nope
Nicholas Langille​what does a royal inquiry do that this isn't.... they A
NS Bluenose​100% Nikki
David Amos​As Palango about my lawsuits
Ken Triol​we say 23πŸ’”
Ryan
​i wonder if the MCC even showed the immigration scam stuff in the video presentation, they excluded the zip tie and bloody gauze
nikki lewis​People running it that are independent and not puppets of various agendas
NS citizen​Stanton came up with the idea in 2010
Michael Keefe​it might be 22 because GW might not have killed Cory Ellison
Tosh​Does Canada have a process for Royal Inquiry like what occurs in Australia?
NS citizen​transform public inquiry into symbolic commission to "address historical injustices in established democracies"
Patrick Penney​Michael I am asking that Q
David Amos​i talked Palango just once in 2009 and heard enough to figure him out
Nicholas Langille​I pray one of them either gets the truth or takes a massive settlement. move assets to a nice warm country and record a statement. we get the truth. they are agaw
Jay​Omg, that is so sweet!
Nicholas Langille​safe and can't be touched
Cheryl Clarke​awesome
Michael Keefe​that's sweet Paul
Kelly Mcclean​Lucky little guy. Although most don't want to be the subject matter of your writings!!!
NS citizen​"TRUTH COMMISSIONS AND PUBLIC INQUIRIES: ADDRESSING HISTORICAL INJUSTICES IN ESTABLISHED DEMOCRACIES" by Kim Stanton, 2010
Michael Keefe​LOL @ Paul
 
 
 

David Amos​Fast and furious began under Sullivan

Ryan
​that wasn't in the forencis audit lol btw
Scott McLeod​@Cheryl Clarke I had a meeting with my lawyer before the closing statements. We looked at what was important that would not be looked at by others
Nighttime Podcast​great one ryan, thnx
NS Bluenose​that is garbage ....have you ever seen how that works ...
NS citizen​100% nikki
nikki lewis​MCC and the rcmp and the DOJ
Cheryl Clarke​thank @Scott....just curious if you were happy with him. I felt the lawyers were too lenient.
Ryan
​@NS citizen i didn't, can you send it to me?
David Amos​I was involved before the so called begining
Nicholas Langille​does it slip through or have government officials put pressure on corporate media
nikki lewis​Stanton’s book theory is what played out
David Amos​Who caused the MCC to exist?
NS citizen​yep, Stanton's thesis from 2010
Patrick Penney​πŸ’― Nikki
NS citizen​immigration officer dissapeared march 2020,. not sure if that's connected to pilot project, still weird
NS citizen​some unknown guy
David Amos​You know who
nikki lewis​Royal Inquiry is needed now
David Amos​Nope
Nicholas Langille​what does a royal inquiry do that this isn't.... they A
NS Bluenose​100% Nikki
David Amos​As Palango about my lawsuits
Ken Triol​we say 23πŸ’”
Ryan
​i wonder if the MCC even showed the immigration scam stuff in the video presentation, they excluded the zip tie and bloody gauze
nikki lewis​People running it that are independent and not puppets of various agendas
NS citizen​Stanton came up with the idea in 2010
Michael Keefe​it might be 22 because GW might not have killed Cory Ellison
Tosh​Does Canada have a process for Royal Inquiry like what occurs in Australia?
NS citizen​transform public inquiry into symbolic commission to "address historical injustices in established democracies"
Patrick Penney​Michael I am asking that Q
David Amos​i talked Palango just once in 2009 and heard enough to figure him out
Nicholas Langille​I pray one of them either gets the truth or takes a massive settlement. move assets to a nice warm country and record a statement. we get the truth. they are agaw
Jay​Omg, that is so sweet!
Nicholas Langille​safe and can't be touched
Cheryl Clarke​awesome
Michael Keefe​that's sweet Paul
Kelly Mcclean​Lucky little guy. Although most don't want to be the subject matter of your writings!!!
NS citizen​"TRUTH COMMISSIONS AND PUBLIC INQUIRIES: ADDRESSING HISTORICAL INJUSTICES IN ESTABLISHED DEMOCRACIES" by Kim Stanton, 2010
Michael Keefe​LOL @ Paul
Janes Blond​We need a reporter with a backbone
NS citizen​government chose a alchemist to transform public inquiry into a symbolic truth commission
nikki lewis​Right on Citizen
Mamacita 902​I want one!
Ryan
​"your trusted partner in international recruitment" HR Manager Gabriel Wortman, you can't make this shit up
NS citizen​inquiry is to discover what happened, truth commission is to achieve operative success: social change
NS citizen​transformation vs discovery
NS citizen​pretty sketchy Ryan
Ryan
​i thought everyone knew sorry
NS citizen​Wortman and von bargen up to some strange stuff I mean
EZBENDPURPLE​I wonder if VON Bargen was involved in Fast and Furious?
Ryan
​yup, he needed to be on the stand, Von Bargen stated Wortman was redoing his will/estate to make sure Banfield didn't receive the whole thing/lump sum and annuity instead
EZBENDPURPLE​New York law license
nikki lewis​Tens of thousands of documents have still not been published to the public by the MCC
Albino​@Ryan spell it out for me .what? girls in the trunk what?!
Ryan
​he went to school in the US if i recall
NS citizen​could be EZpurple
Patrick Penney​none of the said experts gave an opinion on the events
NS citizen​more tech and centralization
NS citizen​pictometry etc
NS citizen​"prevent crime before it happens" more digital surveillance garbage
nikki lewis​Very courageous of Tara
Cheryl Clarke​Tara did amazing!!!
Anita Butts​I am so proud of Tara
NS citizen​good speech by Tara, cellevrite RCMP tech
Mamacita 902​Tara was absolutely amazing!!
NS citizen​cellebrite*
NS Bluenose​Tara was amazing....
EZBENDPURPLE​why the silence about Tara until now?
EZBENDPURPLE​odd
NS citizen​Macdonald very authoritarian trying to tell Tara what was helpful or not
Chris Hutchison​God bless you family members! I can’t believe what you have had to deal with during this inquiry. Madness
Anita Butts​I heard the clapping πŸ‘
EZBENDPURPLE​I wonder where the support was for Tara before?
David Amos​Good question
NS Bluenose​Why two and half years later are you only asking about what Tara has to say? She started this fight on day one.
David Amos​Yup
EZBENDPURPLE​Agree 100% NS Bluenose. Almost as though she wasn't supposed to be heard.
NS Bluenose​EZ they were hoping she would just go away.... and be able to silence her with everything even with a lawyer
EZBENDPURPLE​Not sloppy policing
EZBENDPURPLE​Not at all. RCMP avoided Cobequid 100%
nikki lewis​It’s beyond tragic , rcmp
Patrick Penney​why do.u think they avoided that area
nikki lewis​Failed
NS Bluenose​no not all but those who were not involved but know what went on have to step up
David Amos​Tara Long was not impressed with Palango either Correct?
EZBENDPURPLE​250 evacuation board in CIC. 730 ERT escort that drove by Cobequid

Anne Marie Evans​Tuning in while walking home from work
Jmnl1199​Hi Anne be safe
Cheryl Clarke​Hey all 😊
Ken Triol​good evening everyone🌀
Wacko Jacko​hi ya everyone! feeling good just got power back tonight πŸ‘πŸ”Œ how did u guys make out
Chris Hutchison​Good evening all
CaperGal​Good evening folks
Ryan
​hello
Jennifer Adcock​Hey everyone. We just got power back today too
Ken Triol​the screen just turned to Black on mine is everyone else's the same
Wacko Jacko​same here
Ken Triol​thx
Nic Cole​I’ve got power and internet working for tonight
Michael Keefe​good evening everyone!
2bskor​Back in black like the MCC
Jmnl1199​Good evening everyone
Kelly Mcclean​Hello from Moncton.
Chris Hutchison​Hey Moncton
Michael Keefe​Hi Kelly from Moncton!
Laura A​I was watching on my TV and thought it was a TV issue. Glad to know it's not just me
EZBENDPURPLE​I don't think that this is live
Ken Triol​why?
Nighttime Podcast​audio ok?
Tosh​Sounds good
Ken Triol​yes
Cheryl Clarke​sounds good
Michael Keefe​yes Nighttime
Brenda Grant​I have one of Paul's glass cats..love it!
Nighttime Podcast​thnx
EZBENDPURPLE​magic typing
Jmnl1199​Are they on? I see nothing and hear nothinf
Michael Keefe​yes Jmnl...they are on
Archon P.​audio ok πŸ‘ŒπŸ» , if you guys have trouble refresh the stream
Nighttime Podcast​hit refresh jmnl1199
EZBENDPURPLE​refresh fo recording
Jmnl1199​Thank you that worked
Ryan
​the cbsa affidavits that came out were from sept of this year ........
nikki lewis​Good evening
Patrick Penney​I would like to know what caused GW to snap that night and kill all the locals...
Ryan
​"large sum of cash" found and left by police at the clinic
Nighttime Podcast​hey nikki!
Kelly Mcclean​215 watching. About 20 have said hi. πŸ™‚ Hello to the other 200!
NS citizen​"no evidence to lead a reasonable person to believe" it's almost an admission he was working for RCMP, doublespeak
Patrick Penney​hey all from Ontario, will be in NS Thrursday heading to Cape Breton
EZBENDPURPLE​phantom views
Jmnl1199​Everybody hit like please, we have 216 people in here and they only have 26 likes. Let’s support them. If it wasn’t for them the truth wouldn’t be getting out. I appreciate everything they are doing.
Patrick Penney​liked
Kelly Mcclean​Liked for sure!
ellbre​good evening just arrived
NS citizen​fast and furious, rcmp just caught in ATF-RCMP covert ops at gun show
NS citizen​ATF operation I think
Subscribers-only mode. Messages that appear are from people who’ve subscribed to this channel for 1 minute or longer.
Ken Triol​I only see 9 likes...mine included
Robert Bracken​Fast and Furious was a failed ATF operation, with the hope of inspiring the need for more gun control.
EZBENDPURPLE​I believe that I saw this somewhere else weeks and weeks ago...
Darrell Currie​Hey all. Missed a few minutes but made it.
Nighttime Podcast​hey darrell
Glowwatcher​I felt he was almost threatening the AG with his silence
Michael Keefe​Hi Darrell
EVELYN D. RAMSAY​Hi Kelly :) and I hit liked!
EZBENDPURPLE​Fast and freezies
NS citizen​brian terry killed with weapons related to fast and furious
NS Bluenose​ez yeah somewhere else for sure.... about month and 1/2 ago the last time many months ago ..... maybe over yr ago the first time
nikki lewis​What we do know is MCC have gone out of their way to get to the truth
nikki lewis​Not get to the truth *
NS citizen​some of those guns ended up in Columbia, El Chapo, etc
Nighttime Podcast​lines open for a question/reaction to the end of public proceedings
nikki lewis​Picked and chosen their way through what to take a look at and ignored most of it, including critical witnesses
NS Bluenose​rcmp watching guns in Montana why would you think they are not involved
nikki lewis​What relationship does banfield have with agencies ?
EZBENDPURPLE​Is NS fast and furious news? Behind... again
EZBENDPURPLE​Almost as though there were gatekeeping
Ryan
​Von Bargen of the alleged immigration scam avec Wortman?
NS citizen​NS blue, RCMP might be making a Canadian gun registry of US gun sales/owners, ATF not allowed 18 US code 926 prevents ATF from making a digital record
lilybalm66​through the whole MCC, the only mention of Peter Griffin was from Tara Long
Ryan
​did no one notice the authorities saying Wortman and Von Bargen were thought to be running and immigration scheme
NS citizen​why else would RCMP be watching gun shows?
Ryan
​Maureen or Janice called i think
David Amos​The former ATF boss Michael Sullivan and I go back to 2002
NS citizen​ATF not allowed to make a searchable record of gun owners, sales or registration in any place owned by US, so maybe RCmP does it in Canada for ATF
EZBENDPURPLE​RCMP is involved with fast and furious
NS citizen​seems likely
EZBENDPURPLE​Fast and freezies
Kelly Mcclean​πŸ™‚
NS Bluenose​100% Ezbendpurple
Kelly Mcclean​@EVELYN D. RAMSAY Supporting these guys who are here every Sunday with us. πŸ‘
Nicholas Langille​they make the rules. it's easy to be good at hiding stuff when you make the decisions
Scott McLeod​@Nighttime Podcast Darrell and I will conference call you for opinion one the end of the MCC
Nighttime Podcast​deal!
Michael Keefe​hey Scott M
Nighttime Podcast​we will end around 1010p
Scott McLeod​hi @Michael Keefe
EZBENDPURPLE​Montana/ATF/RCMP fast and furious
NS citizen​conspiracy theory or a hypothesis, lol.
Nighttime Podcast​good point
Albino​dump the rcmp.
David Amos​Michael Sullivan: Biden's ATF nominee would compromise agency's mission. Here's howATF needs less politically biased and more mission-focused director
NS Bluenose​EZ exactly I wish I was better putting the information out
Ryan
​"The perpetrator and Kevin von Bargen also communicated with Canada Recruitment, aprofessional recruitment agency in the Middle East, regarding this plan."
Ryan
​On October 17, 2019, the perpetrator and Kevin von Bargen exchanged emails discussing the taximplications of their plan. The perpetrator sent Mr. von Bargen an email stating:
Nighttime Podcast​id love to see that COMM Ryan, u got the # handy?
NS Bluenose​@ryan where is this information where did it come from
Ryan
Cheryl Clarke​I'd like to know if Scott McLeod was happy with his lawyer's closing statement
Ryan
​ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PILOT PROGRAM PLAN219.
Ryan
​ The perpetrator and Mr. von Bargen shared mutual interests and social circles, andthe perpetrator sometimes asked for Mr. von Bargen’s opinion on his legal affairs
David Amos​In addition to serving as U.S. Attorney, in 2006 the President appointed and then nominated Mr. Sullivan Director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives
Ryan
​they were running an immigration scam, the ITO email's hinted at it
Anita Butts​Fast and furious of course it’s easy to come to Canada everyone is asleep
NS citizen​ryan
NS citizen​see that article on immigration officer officer DM10032 who vanished?
nikki lewis​Press also completely ignored SIT report from July 2020 discussed last week ,
EZBENDPURPLE​100% Anita
NS citizen​march 2020
David Amos​Fast and furious began under Sullivan
Ryan
​that wasn't in the forencis audit lol btw
Scott McLeod​@Cheryl Clarke I had a meeting with my lawyer before the closing statements. We looked at what was important that would not be looked at by others
Nighttime Podcast​great one ryan, thnx
NS Bluenose​that is garbage ....have you ever seen how that works ...
NS citizen​100% nikki
nikki lewis​MCC and the rcmp and the DOJ
Cheryl Clarke​thank @Scott....just curious if you were happy with him. I felt the lawyers were too lenient.
Ryan
​@NS citizen i didn't, can you send it to me?
David Amos​I was involved before the so called begining
Nicholas Langille​does it slip through or have government officials put pressure on corporate media
nikki lewis​Stanton’s book theory is what played out
David Amos​Who caused the MCC to exist?
NS citizen​yep, Stanton's thesis from 2010
Patrick Penney​πŸ’― Nikki
NS citizen​immigration officer dissapeared march 2020,. not sure if that's connected to pilot project, still weird
NS citizen​some unknown guy
David Amos​You know who
nikki lewis​Royal Inquiry is needed now
David Amos​Nope
Nicholas Langille​what does a royal inquiry do that this isn't.... they A
NS Bluenose​100% Nikki
David Amos​As Palango about my lawsuits
Ken Triol​we say 23πŸ’”
Ryan
​i wonder if the MCC even showed the immigration scam stuff in the video presentation, they excluded the zip tie and bloody gauze
nikki lewis​People running it that are independent and not puppets of various agendas
NS citizen​Stanton came up with the idea in 2010
Michael Keefe​it might be 22 because GW might not have killed Cory Ellison
Tosh​Does Canada have a process for Royal Inquiry like what occurs in Australia?
NS citizen​transform public inquiry into symbolic commission to "address historical injustices in established democracies"
Patrick Penney​Michael I am asking that Q
David Amos​i talked Palango just once in 2009 and heard enough to figure him out
Nicholas Langille​I pray one of them either gets the truth or takes a massive settlement. move assets to a nice warm country and record a statement. we get the truth. they are agaw
Jay​Omg, that is so sweet!
Nicholas Langille​safe and can't be touched
Cheryl Clarke​awesome
Michael Keefe​that's sweet Paul
Kelly Mcclean​Lucky little guy. Although most don't want to be the subject matter of your writings!!!
NS citizen​"TRUTH COMMISSIONS AND PUBLIC INQUIRIES: ADDRESSING HISTORICAL INJUSTICES IN ESTABLISHED DEMOCRACIES" by Kim Stanton, 2010
Michael Keefe​LOL @ Paul
Janes Blond​We need a reporter with a backbone
NS citizen​government chose a alchemist to transform public inquiry into a symbolic truth commission
nikki lewis​Right on Citizen
Mamacita 902​I want one!
Ryan
​"your trusted partner in international recruitment" HR Manager Gabriel Wortman, you can't make this shit up
NS citizen​inquiry is to discover what happened, truth commission is to achieve operative success: social change
NS citizen​transformation vs discovery
NS citizen​pretty sketchy Ryan
Ryan
​i thought everyone knew sorry
NS citizen​Wortman and von bargen up to some strange stuff I mean
EZBENDPURPLE​I wonder if VON Bargen was involved in Fast and Furious?
Ryan
​yup, he needed to be on the stand, Von Bargen stated Wortman was redoing his will/estate to make sure Banfield didn't receive the whole thing/lump sum and annuity instead
EZBENDPURPLE​New York law license
nikki lewis​Tens of thousands of documents have still not been published to the public by the MCC
Albino​@Ryan spell it out for me .what? girls in the trunk what?!
Ryan
​he went to school in the US if i recall
NS citizen​could be EZpurple
Patrick Penney​none of the said experts gave an opinion on the events
NS citizen​more tech and centralization
NS citizen​pictometry etc
NS citizen​"prevent crime before it happens" more digital surveillance garbage
nikki lewis​Very courageous of Tara
Cheryl Clarke​Tara did amazing!!!
Anita Butts​I am so proud of Tara
NS citizen​good speech by Tara, cellevrite RCMP tech
Mamacita 902​Tara was absolutely amazing!!
NS citizen​cellebrite*
NS Bluenose​Tara was amazing....
EZBENDPURPLE​why the silence about Tara until now?
EZBENDPURPLE​odd
NS citizen​Macdonald very authoritarian trying to tell Tara what was helpful or not
Chris Hutchison​God bless you family members! I can’t believe what you have had to deal with during this inquiry. Madness
Anita Butts​I heard the clapping πŸ‘
EZBENDPURPLE​I wonder where the support was for Tara before?
David Amos​Good question
NS Bluenose​Why two and half years later are you only asking about what Tara has to say? She started this fight on day one.
David Amos​Yup
EZBENDPURPLE​Agree 100% NS Bluenose. Almost as though she wasn't supposed to be heard.
NS Bluenose​EZ they were hoping she would just go away.... and be able to silence her with everything even with a lawyer
EZBENDPURPLE​Not sloppy policing
EZBENDPURPLE​Not at all. RCMP avoided Cobequid 100%
nikki lewis​It’s beyond tragic , rcmp
Patrick Penney​why do.u think they avoided that area
nikki lewis​Failed
NS Bluenose​no not all but those who were not involved but know what went on have to step up
David Amos​Tara Long was not impressed with Palango either Correct?
EZBENDPURPLE​250 evacuation board in CIC. 730 ERT escort that drove by Cobequid
Sun Shine​manipulation
David Amos​Trust that the Fat Lady ain't sung yet
nikki lewis​How can we have any meaningful recommendations when accountability has not been acknowledged by rcmp and the facts have not been uncovered/ published / coveredby the MCC
Albino​@NS Bluenose they're all retired or promoted.
nikki lewis​covered up*
EZBENDPURPLE​What MSM, alternative/podcasts have interviewed Tara Long at all throughout this whole tragedy?
Patrick Penney​recomendation will be to get more tax money
Albino​Covered up fairly efficiently too
EZBENDPURPLE​I'd like to see more of her
NS Bluenose​Nikk the only things they can come up with would not stop anything they haven't found anything ... they avoided finding answers
Cheryl Clarke​take good care @Scott and Darrell
David Amos
0/200

 

No comments:

Post a Comment