Tuesday 10 March 2020

Agent Margaritaville The Bastards Who Murdered My Dad







https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHlMzWDKd0I


 #giveblood

The Bastards Who Murdered My Dad and 7000 Other Canadians!

2,412 views
Mar 7, 2020

3.15K subscribers
Putting the Abel Danger nonsense in the rear view mirror, we begin to open the door to #giveblood, which is the plan to bring to justice, everyone who had a part in the largest mass murder of Canadians, during our lifetime. 
7000 Canadians were murdered by The Clintons, and our own Crown, via the Bank of Canada's "sister corp" The Canadian Red Cross. These pedofaggots murdered my father in 1989 and yet Druggie Dougie Ford, is kissing Mulroney Family ass today..... 
This documentary is one that is continually taken down by the powers that be. 
We will however, leave it, and a substantial treasure trove of F.B.I. Mob tapes, available here, for you to enjoy: https://archive.org/details/@david_raymond_amos
This is NOT an Entertainment Channel. Download these or any files with an understanding of your own legal rights. 
David and I are long past giving a shit what the pedofaggots think. I am open about my desire to see Pedofaggot lawyer MarkEllis and two Slovenian brothers, suffer beyond comprehension, one;.... I intend to end. 
 Music: "Ion Nancarrow" by the extraordinary Michael Sherwood (1959 - 2019) and Andy R.

No comments:

Post a Comment