Thursday, 28 July 2022

MCC - DAY 59 - CHRIS LEATHER (DAY 2) Chat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Il470R5bY0&ab_channel=LittleGreyCells 

 

 

MCC - DAY 59 - CHRIS LEATHER (DAY 2)

3.44K subscribers

 

 

 
 Becca A​Pro tip lol , think we’re all becoming YouTube pros at this point
Julia Rock​I’d say he is down 10 LBs from yesterday.
mary sauer​good morning guys
J J​@Juila thanks
Holly​good morning
JD​morning!
Chiang Love​I hope you know how much we appreciate you, Seamus
SadMafioso​Morning all.
Granny Linda​Good morning Seamus☮
Peter Byker​@Chiang Love we're so much stronger together ❤
Jaime​Good morning all! Hi Seamus!
Jayme Renee​Mornin Seamus!
YESSI​☕
Oh DearGood Moring all ☕๐Ÿšฌ ๐Ÿ™‚ 
 
Becca A​Question , who replaced campbell and leather in ns ?
J J​I'm popular in touching nerves it seems, I'm now insensitive according to a Twitter dm...blahaha
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​BC RCMP needs Glen Mason snack king so their officers don't get caught by the public
nikki lewis​just a saying, nothing more lol
Jayme Renee​Got it lol.
wendy wong​Morning ๐Ÿ™‚
Rebecca Jones​๐Ÿ‘‹
ck​good morning all
lilybalm66​good morning all
Invasionone​Morning all
CON-CANgood morning everyone. God bless you all
NovaScotiaFreckles ​Yup working but not until 11!
SadMafioso​Live Chat puts in chronological order. Probably a go idea to do so.
Invasionone​Top Chat filters out certain messages for whatever reason. Live Chat shows all chat.
J J​Tara ❤
Jaime​Hi Tara
NovaScotiaFreckles ​Glen mason and the snacks
Jayme Renee​Is there a place to send info Seamus?
Truth InAll​Thumbs up!
Brenda Grant​Good morning CON-CAN
Ash Lunn​cross examination BETTER be good today
Invasionone​I’ve never seen the porn bots get filtered out by the Top Chat. Makes sense. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
J J​@Julia Rock I'm getting my creative writing juju flowing with a warm up J ๐Ÿšฌ ๐Ÿ˜‰
NovaScotiaFreckles ​Not to be rude but is he sick? Leather I mean.
Julia Rock​@JJ you are my other half I swear. Lol. Me too.
NovaScotiaFreckles ​“Other things being smoked in here” ๐Ÿ˜‚ you make me laugh Seamus
Chiang Love​Sending good vibes to you @CON-CAN can’t be easy sitting through that in person. Stay strong!
NovaScotiaFreckles ​Thinking of you Tara
J J​@Julia Rock we should arrange our own round table session blahaha
Peter Byker​Good morning @Tara, here's hoping for a Great day of cross examination, cheers
Nosy Scotian​Morning all. In the office today. Hope I can keep up ๐Ÿ˜
Julia Rock​Toxins can kill. Hope he releases his guilt.
NovaScotiaFreckles ​You are right though. It will start impacting their health.
MH​hang dog expression and poor body slumping
K Tibbitts​hi all
J J​stress can cause several body functions to be effected, it's so bizarre what happens if you don't address it
Peter Byker​GPS evidence has been entered, and now we finally have a more trustworthy timeline of events!
MH​more palatable with you
MH​Leather
NovaScotiaFreckles ​Oh dear did you figure out what that stuff was from yesterday?
UncleBlazer​Morning all
J J​no mask Stanton
J J​covid scare?
UncleBlazer​Another day with half Leather
J J​God bless 23❤ folks
Little Grey Cells​Good questions by Miss Young yesterday
Julia Rock​Is Stanton wearing her depend on her face again today?
 
Oh DearSeemed it was clips from their pros events @NovaScotiaFreckles But I could be wrong
J J​oh a scheduled fancy
Ash Lunn​let the fireworks commence
Oh DearHalf an hour for everyone
Invasionone​Time to walk the walk, Mr. Scott. Represent your clients!
J J​1.5 for one lawyer
Julia Rock​Scott gets 1.5 hr. Josh @ hr.
NovaScotiaFreckles ​Interesting. You are so good with that stuff oh dear.
Julia Rock​Josh gets 1 hr.
Little Grey Cells​Not weighted necessarily well
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​housekeeping you mean sweeping the 23 and their families under the rug
Julia Rock​He has a pad and a pen.
SadMafioso​Leather looks less frumpy in the black Blazer today.
Little Grey Cells​Tara and Scott's lawyer - 30 minutes
nikki lewis​hmm good
Little Grey Cells​No interference
YESSI​uh oh
Little Grey Cells​YES!
Julia Rock​Good first question.
Little Grey Cells​The phone call
Jaime​Great start!
MH​Leather hang dog face and poor body language?
Little Grey Cells​Didn't put in notebook
kelly blair​Good morning
J J​he should be wearing a pastels ๐Ÿ˜‰ better color for his completion and hair color
NovaScotiaFreckles ​He does look frumpy. I feel rude but he looked better with a few more LBs
nikki lewis​stubmling on his words
Julia Rock​He should be wearing orange.
J J​little somber today
Peter Byker​hey @Kelly ❤
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​@Little Grey Cells perhaps Bryson or Tara's lawyer could ask Leather to explain CNIP to the MCC
SadMafioso​I thought it was that he was 'in custody'...
Little Grey Cells​Why did he have issues with truth in MCC interview less than 3 weeks ago
J J​@Julia Rock Ligit
Oh DearWhy is no one mentioning that all that information was suppose to be with SIRT??
Ash Lunn​here come de'Bus
Little Grey Cells​Not unheard of... CROPS ....yesterday
Becca A​Haven’t heard from the other small tamale lawyer in a while , is that the one married to an rcmp officer ?
Little Grey Cells​Pat Curran quit as a result I believe
MH​hang dog expression and poor body slumping
K Tibbitts​hi all
J J​stress can cause several body functions to be effected, it's so bizarre what happens if you don't address it
Peter Byker​GPS evidence has been entered, and now we finally have a more trustworthy timeline of events!
MH​more palatable with you
MH​Leather
NovaScotiaFreckles ​Oh dear did you figure out what that stuff was from yesterday?
UncleBlazer​Morning all
J J​no mask Stanton
J J​covid scare?
UncleBlazer​Another day with half Leather
J J​God bless 23❤ folks
Little Grey Cells​Good questions by Miss Young yesterday
Julia Rock​Is Stanton wearing her depend on her face again today?
Oh DearSeemed it was clips from their pros events @NovaScotiaFreckles But I could be wrong
J J​oh a scheduled fancy
Ash Lunn​let the fireworks commence
Oh DearHalf an hour for everyone
Invasionone​Time to walk the walk, Mr. Scott. Represent your clients!
J J​1.5 for one lawyer
Julia Rock​Scott gets 1.5 hr. Josh @ hr.
NovaScotiaFreckles ​Interesting. You are so good with that stuff oh dear.
Julia Rock​Josh gets 1 hr.
Little Grey Cells​Not weighted necessarily well
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​housekeeping you mean sweeping the 23 and their families under the rug
Julia Rock​He has a pad and a pen.
SadMafioso​Leather looks less frumpy in the black Blazer today.
Little Grey Cells​Tara and Scott's lawyer - 30 minutes
nikki lewis​hmm good
Little Grey Cells​No interference
YESSI​uh oh
Little Grey Cells​YES!
Julia Rock​Good first question.
Little Grey Cells​The phone call
Jaime​Great start!
MH​Leather hang dog face and poor body language?
Little Grey Cells​Didn't put in notebook
kelly blair​Good morning
J J​he should be wearing a pastels ๐Ÿ˜‰ better color for his completion and hair color
NovaScotiaFreckles ​He does look frumpy. I feel rude but he looked better with a few more LBs
nikki lewis​stubmling on his words
Julia Rock​He should be wearing orange.
J J​little somber today
Peter Byker​hey @Kelly ❤
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​@Little Grey Cells perhaps Bryson or Tara's lawyer could ask Leather to explain CNIP to the MCC
SadMafioso​I thought it was that he was 'in custody'...
Little Grey Cells​Why did he have issues with truth in MCC interview less than 3 weeks ago
J J​@Julia Rock Ligit
Oh DearWhy is no one mentioning that all that information was suppose to be with SIRT??
Ash Lunn​here come de'Bus
Little Grey Cells​Not unheard of... CROPS ....yesterday
Becca A​Haven’t heard from the other small tamale lawyer in a while , is that the one married to an rcmp officer ?
Little Grey Cells​Pat Curran quit as a result I believe
Becca A​Female
J J​when will they realize by looking into lisa could have avoided all of this embarrassment
Julia Rock​Why extraordinary?
Incurable Collector​He (spineless) should have told her to go through chain of Command, and hang up...
Little Grey Cells​I detest that word... fulsome
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​imagine a covert op so big they are willing to sacrifice the entire upper echelon of the command triangle for the public face of RCMP
YESSI​more frequent than daily ?๐Ÿคท
Julia Rock​Dont recall. Let’s start a count.
J J​buzz phase started I do not recall
MH​busted again
Little Grey Cells​Needs a lawyer
J J​yikes
J J​grampie to chim in
Ash Lunn​MIC DROP
Little Grey Cells​Ward
nikki lewis​hmmm
Peter Byker​@Baylin, proof that nobody is irreplaceable, cheers!
Jayme Renee​Wow!!!!!
nikki lewis​uh oh DOJ can do nothing !!
J J​break..break..break
Little Grey Cells​MAJOR Objection coming
SadMafioso​Deep.
Oh Dearhmmm what games are they playing now
SadMafioso​Derp*
J J​so he wants to speak
nikki lewis​if he wants to waive thats his choice surely !
Jayme Renee​Do it Leather!!!
What TheHeckNS​A late good morning to all
Rebecca Jones​boom ,,
NovaScotiaFreckles ​He just called him Campbell?
Little Grey Cells​HMmmmmmm
NovaScotiaFreckles ​Or did I miss hear that? Lol
Little Grey Cells​Retained his OWN counsel
J J​drop the fancy words..get to it
Rebecca Jones​Campbell?
Char Dayz​Hi from Tara and I. ๐Ÿ˜Š
NovaScotiaFreckles ​I noticed that too Rebecca
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​lol MacDonald doesn't even know it's leather testifying is MacDonald smoking the Mexican catnip ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
NovaScotiaFreckles ​Hey char and Tara ๐Ÿ™‚
Ash Lunn​two issues?
Holly​morning char and tara , wish I was there with you guys :(
Brenda Grant​Hi Char and Tara❤
Little Grey Cells​THE LIES WILL EAT YOU ALIVE
NovaScotiaFreckles ​You didn’t make it over today holly?
Despicable!​The screen is blurry today on LGC show. Anyone else experiencing that?
 
 
 
Becca A​He only cares about himself
 
Little Grey Cells​PRAY FOR HIM
J J​submit your papers for retirement save your soul, speak the truth
Julia Rock​Lies!
NovaScotiaFreckles ​I’ll be honest I would be afraid of the government too
Chiang Love​He appears torn, imho
Little Grey Cells​https://quintet.ca/
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​@J J his pension will be stapled to a gigantic NDA and his 3 oaths apply till death
Becca A​Let’s not start throwing him bones , doesn’t deserve a crumb
NovaScotiaFreckles ​I think you were right LGC about the stress and weight loss by just looking at him.
Little Grey Cells​There is NO price for one's soul, Sir
Julia Rock​Wonder if he slept last night?
Rebecca Jones​boom!!!
J J​@Baylin how can a pension be withheld is he protected by a union or no
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​imagine the recommendations if Ottawa hired a 3rd party to do a review of the 4000 sexual assault victims within the RCMP
Julia Rock​Transfers?
Julia Rock​Dr
NovaScotiaFreckles ​He looks like he’s going to be sick up on the stage
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​@J J unions don't represent management just the hired labour
Julia Rock​Was he reminded of his oath at the start?
Little Grey Cells​being VERY cagey
Little Grey Cells​Yes Julia
Ash Lunn​recording sits in O drive
Little Grey Cells​Do the right thing sir!!!!
Becca A​This guys a snake , “ it’s not a crime if you don’t get caught “
J J​@Baylin I'm interested in more information on that issues of his pension, surely he could fight that.
Little Grey Cells​We can all see the impact
nikki lewis​he keeps giving eyes to DOJ lawyer
Jaime​I notice that too @nikki
lilybalm66​@Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers thank you was confused
J J​@nikki Lewis I noticed that too
Ash Lunn​brief? try altered
NS44​good morning
Little Grey Cells​He is waiting for her to step in
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​@J J Ottawa has a long history of shafting federal pensions and to fight it it's years in court and mucho $$$$
Julia Jones​At least he’s speaking out now. I don’t care why just glad to hear a pinch of truth out of this
Julia Rock​He hasn’t started using both hands to describe as these are real questions.
What TheHeckNS​@nikki lewis yes! And yesterday too!
Truth InAll​More time by the pool. Wow!
Julia Rock​Oops
J J​@Baylin I had no idea
Invasionone​Ruh roh
Jaime​Agree @julia jones
NovaScotiaFreckles ​Holy
Truth InAll​Under oath
NS citizen​...
Julia Rock​McPhee and ward. Boom.
Little Grey Cells​BANG
NS citizen​what!?
Ash Lunn​MIC DROP
J J​ouch
NovaScotiaFreckles ​Leather!!!
M U​Boom
NS citizen​what the hell!!
J J​ouch

NovaScotiaFreckles ​Oh shit
Invasionone​@Holly Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Zinc and Quercetin. Hope you’re feeling better!
salt airy​thxs freckles thought it was just me lol
J J​so that means what
Becca A​Proactive vs reactive omg
YESSI​@ K Sound is fine here, try refreshing the page
nikki lewis​yes sit down barbie
Julia Rock​So he answers?
K Tibbitts​thank you
Little Grey Cells​Or was it the email I discussed a couple of weeks ago redacted by RCMP? Redacted under solicitor client privilage with NO lawyer identified
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​@Little Grey Cells proactive reactive truth telling ๐Ÿคช DERPY DERP DERP
J J​that was trailer trash barbie? 80s barett hairdo...interesting
Little Grey Cells​Did Ward advise NOT to tell the truth?
Ash Lunn​lol
Invasionone​So it’s DOJ council now? He said at first “independent council”
Julia Rock​Ward wanted him to lie. 
 
Invasionone​@Holly Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Zinc and Quercetin. Hope you’re feeling better!
salt airy​thxs freckles thought it was just me lol
J J​so that means what
Becca A​Proactive vs reactive omg
YESSI​@ K Sound is fine here, try refreshing the page
nikki lewis​yes sit down barbie
Julia Rock​So he answers?
K Tibbitts​thank you
Little Grey Cells​Or was it the email I discussed a couple of weeks ago redacted by RCMP? Redacted under solicitor client privilage with NO lawyer identified
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​@Little Grey Cells proactive reactive truth telling ๐Ÿคช DERPY DERP DERP
J J​that was trailer trash barbie? 80s barett hairdo...interesting
Little Grey Cells​Did Ward advise NOT to tell the truth?
Ash Lunn​lol
Invasionone​So it’s DOJ council now? He said at first “independent council”
Julia Rock​Ward wanted him to lie.
Holly​@LGC I feel as though that's exactly what she was trying to say without saying it
Little Grey Cells​What about your MCC interview??????
J J​behind bars barbie..coming soon ๐Ÿ˜‰
Julia Rock​Proactive and reactive. MacDonald said that. He was out of the room. Hmm
What TheHeckNS​Ms. Ward & Ms. MacPhee UNDER THE BUS
Little Grey Cells​He is worried about the government bus running him over
J J​and he will now announce retirement
lilybalm66​he needs council to tell the truth ,,,,really?
MH​manage? how about the truth
Little Grey Cells​He is skating on thin ice...
Ash Lunn​how many others did Ms. Ward & Ms. MacPhee tell to hold back info for prior witnesses testifying??
Rebecca Jones​think so Little Grey Cells
Julia Rock​Lies!
Truth InAll​Wow
J J​blow it open Leather
Little Grey Cells​WITHOLDING truth IS DISHONESTY!!!!!!
Ash Lunn​Blow the lid off Leather
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​@lilybalm66 no Leather needs councils permission to break his 3 oaths and tell the truth
nikki lewis​so spill it leather what is it
Julia Rock​Protect and serve who?
Mark​morning
Truth InAll​2 did
Becca A​Leather isn’t going to blow any lid off
Ash Lunn​ah the 2nd issue
Holly​I think he wants to spill but worried about repercussions
Becca A​He’s ๐Ÿˆ whipped by lucki
NovaScotiaFreckles ​I think so too holly
SadMafioso​Is this going to turn into a RCMP mutiny?
Little Grey Cells​This is exactly what I was looking at for the last few hours
Becca A​He only cares about himself
Little Grey Cells​PRAY FOR HIM
J J​submit your papers for retirement save your soul, speak the truth
Julia Rock​Lies!
NovaScotiaFreckles ​I’ll be honest I would be afraid of the government too
Chiang Love​He appears torn, imho
Little Grey Cells​https://quintet.ca/
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​@J J his pension will be stapled to a gigantic NDA and his 3 oaths apply till death
Becca A​Let’s not start throwing him bones , doesn’t deserve a crumb
NovaScotiaFreckles ​I think you were right LGC about the stress and weight loss by just looking at him.
Little Grey Cells​There is NO price for one's soul, Sir
Julia Rock​Wonder if he slept last night?
Rebecca Jones​boom!!!
J J​@Baylin how can a pension be withheld is he protected by a union or no
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​imagine the recommendations if Ottawa hired a 3rd party to do a review of the 4000 sexual assault victims within the RCMP
Julia Rock​Transfers?
Julia Rock​Dr
NovaScotiaFreckles ​He looks like he’s going to be sick up on the stage
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​@J J unions don't represent management just the hired labour
Julia Rock​Was he reminded of his oath at the start?
Little Grey Cells​being VERY cagey
Little Grey Cells​Yes Julia
Ash Lunn​recording sits in O drive
Little Grey Cells​Do the right thing sir!!!!
Becca A​This guys a snake , “ it’s not a crime if you don’t get caught “
J J​@Baylin I'm interested in more information on that issues of his pension, surely he could fight that.
Little Grey Cells​We can all see the impact
nikki lewis​he keeps giving eyes to DOJ lawyer
Jaime​I notice that too @nikki
lilybalm66​@Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers thank you was confused
J J​@nikki Lewis I noticed that too
Ash Lunn​brief? try altered
NS44​good morning
Little Grey Cells​He is waiting for her to step in
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​@J J Ottawa has a long history of shafting federal pensions and to fight it it's years in court and mucho $$$$
Julia Jones​At least he’s speaking out now. I don’t care why just glad to hear a pinch of truth out of this
Julia Rock​He hasn’t started using both hands to describe as these are real questions.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
J J​details
Green Bastard​don't stop
Chris Lee​Exactly
SadMafioso​The law is the law. Optics ought NOT be the concern.
NovaScotiaFreckles ​Nah I honestly don’t know so I don’t really have an opinion. Just throwing it out there l.
Ash Lunn​@Becca A a white shirt finally starts blowing the lid off and you are pissed at him? that speaks volumes to me about your motives
wendy wong​the laws the law
J J​video servalance is better than any witness, show the videos at the cottage and wearhouse, add those dash cams
Becca A​Pissed at exposing corruption ? Never
Ash Lunn​maybe Leather chatting with Family members after yesterday hearings caused him to come clean
Linda M​You don't get to call the shots for us.
J J​the evidence is OVERWHELMING lisa was involved
NovaScotiaFreckles ​I agree with that JJ that’s the only thing I do know
Despicable!​@NS citizen Thank You, first time I experienced that.
Becca A​Said he’s only coming clean today for himself to avoid getting held in contempt
Oh DearPrimary responsibility
J J​food for thought, Lisa got dress, had slippers on, grabbed her sneakers to change, helping gab slippers found in desert, LB feet min. damage, she was involved got dropped off I'm am
J J​debert
NovaScotiaFreckles ​Why did her brother and brother in law not get charged though? They weren’t apparently abused like LB
Little Grey Cells​The law is the same for all. Lady Justice should ALWAYS be blind
Nosy Scotian​I agree @JJ
Little Grey Cells​Obstructing documents and the investigation?
Little Grey Cells​CO
Little Grey Cells​Lucki
Holly​@ns freckles they were charged as well
J J​@Nosy makes sence
SadMafioso​Wonder how much REEEeeeing Tim Bousquet is doing right now?
Oh Dearall of our ability Unless???
Jaime​Directed
Little Grey Cells​Bergerman??????
Tony K​DOJ will be holding another mtg with CO and Lucki for their Aug testimony for sure now.
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​we briefed up on this aka think tank war room
NovaScotiaFreckles ​Sorry sorry I mean like why would they drop the charges. I don’t think any of the charges should have been dropped but they used dv as the reason for LB I don’t get it for the other two
Little Grey Cells​Why the 3 week break... damage control
Ash Lunn​@J J recall cops taking stuff over the bank Shubie? I do not think wartman or LB were in debert at all. cops grabbed stuff from car at shubie and planted that at Debert to account for missing hours
Holly​@ns freckles they had the same deal
Becca A​Jj were slippers found in debert ? No mention of them in any emails regarding the list of items found in debert
NovaScotiaFreckles ​Gross
Becca A​Slippers seemed to magically appear out of nowhere months later
Little Grey Cells​What is HIS opinion of the charges?????
Jaime​I read somewhere slippers were found in Debert.
Becca A​Clinically ? Come on
Thomas Gordon​So those ammo charges were layed so that Lisa would be under their influence until dropped?
J J​grey slippers Costco sells size 8 I own the same ones same size different color
Little Grey Cells​Who is she?
Oh DearSecurities and Exchange Act Rule 10b
Truth InAll​Thomas seams so.
Ash Lunn​whose prints did rcmp run in Ottawa database that were found on brackets and etc found at Debert site?
SadMafioso​Remember what Campbell said. Guns need ammo to be catastrophic, which it WAS in this case.
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​SUPPLYING AMMUNITION TO A MASS SHOOTER IS NOT A MINOR CHARGE IT'S A MAJOR CHARGE. No ammo means no shooting
J Done​Cheeseman got manslaughter
Becca A​They would have charged the rcmp uncles , guy in bridgwater, kevin von bergan and everyone else that reported guns and hit lists if that was the case
Holly​@ns freckles it's a misdemeanor charge a fin3 of 1000.00 it wasn't worth pursuing , tge real charges should have been assessory
J J​@Becca photo evidence
NovaScotiaFreckles ​That is a good point that Campbell made 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Julia Rock​Leathawa!
Center Hice​God help ๐Ÿ™ Ottawa
Becca A​rcmp have a conflict with everyone by the sounds of it
Julia Rock​Sobriety testing, iq tests!
Truth InAll​Lower your standards, lol. Desperate much?
Julia Jones​Stanton ….. hello they can’t get recruits with no education.
Julia Rock​Nepotism seems to be a problem.
Nosy Scotian​That's comforting
Peter Byker​the culture crashed, oops!
Truth InAll​Gross
Chris Lee​Didn't he invent the Nepotism badge of honor? If your parent was a RumCMP too
Julia Rock​Trust is gone bud!
Truth InAll​Campbell has that badge.
Truth InAll​Shame .
M U​Your time is up, we don’t want the lying RCMP
Chris Lee​Ya and wasn't it his idea?
J Done​trying to catch up...we think he lied about f+f questions because he cant comment on an active investigation, didn't want to implicate the RCMP in an op gone bad or other?
Nosy Scotian​make promotion possible without having to sell your soul
Chris Lee​I meant Campbell not Pleather
Julia Jones​The trust is long gone leather because of the Brass.
Truth InAll​Would not surprise me Chris!
Truth InAll​How many are off on fake sick leave?
Chris Lee​Ya don't know where I heard that but I thought it was mentioned
Nosy Scotian​How many have retired since April 2020
YESSI​๐ŸŽป
Peter Byker​@J Done pure speculation, as always, but the phrase was indeed entered into Leather's notes, context is unclear
Julia Rock​Toxic environments don’t typically sell well!
Julia Jones​If the top brass wallets weren’t so heavy maybe good cops would stay. 20 thousand dollars more for cops that don’t join rcmp. Why join a heavy brass organization
Linda M​What about sick time for trauma from abuse while working with the force?
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​lol your recruiting crisis has been 20yrs now just like the CF. You ain't fixing it with a taskforce of out of touch triangle lickers
J Done​Thanks Peter...the pause he gave and the fact that he acted like he couldn't remember what it meant was telling enough
M U​Stop paying members on sick leave, let them have the 16 weeks EI gives you. I bet they would get better faster.
Peter Byker​Massive implications
Nosy Scotian​Agree brass needs to go. start over or not at all
Becca A​Because kids are saying when I grow up I don’t want to be an rcmp these days , kids know better
Center Hice​smart kids ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Linda M​I think they're just busy packing their bags.
Chris Lee​Ha ha
Julia Jones​Omfg verbal diarrhea
Chris Lee​That's a thing now right?
Julia Rock​Truro is better trained.
Chris Lee​Their basic firearms training for street level is very sub standard
Julia Rock​No recommendations as you don’t have a clue!
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​they should use the Phoenix pay system to file all RCMP paperwork ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Nosy Scotian​talking sustainability interesting
M U​Your members don’t know how to use technology, you used paper and crayons.
Truth InAll​Oh my MacDonald must be a hot mess.
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​@Chris Shut up Brown killed a firehall from 88 metres that's damn fine shooting ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Truth InAll​Lol!
Chris Lee​Lol very true. Nice grouping
Center Hice​He collects his cheque ,but doesn't want to act like a leader ,and implement any improvement s . This guy s classic ๐Ÿ‘Œ, garbage ,how he holds his job is unreal.
Chris Lee​All over the place
J Done​Holds his job because of this kind of stuff Hice
Julia Rock​Part of modernization? Oh Jesus Christ on a bike!
Chris Lee​I saw less collateral damage at Gettysburg
YESSI​appetite $
Center Hice​Explain j ๐Ÿค” Drone ?
Chris Lee​There it is Julia
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​if the pesky public hurry up and accept Wide Awake 3.0 we can get the real RCMP rolling fast n Furious
J Done​No, sorry, just saying people like this hold their jobs because they're willing to shield and follow
nikki lewis​yes there will and should be changes, rcmp gone from NS
David Amos​THIS IS THE STRANGEST COMMISSIONER IN CANADIAN HISTORY ITS A SMALL WONDER TO ME THAT TRUDEAU THE YOUNGER PICKED HER AND FITCH TO PROTECT HIS BELOVED COMMISSIONER LUCKI
J Done​Or yes, if you mean like just a worker bee
Julia Rock​Are you pressured? Lol.
Truth InAll​Remove the RCMP.
Peter Byker​Dracula needed a good Stakeholder too.
Julia Jones​I was wrong……. She’s trying to come up with questions. Although hard to listen to
Center Hice​I hate to say it but all n.s. r c m p should be banned to hold any policing jobs for any agency in the future. I know it affects the good cops ๐Ÿ‘ฎ‍♂
David Amos​FUCK FINLAND AND NATO TOO
Julia Rock​Who wants to be, an RCMP? ❌
Center Hice​But friends I ve spoke to ,that are the good ones admit ,they are tainted from the r c m p brainwashing .
Julia Jones​Seamus fall asleep ? ๐Ÿคฃ
Truth InAll​X
Center Hice​Next policing forces can't be so top heavy .
Truth InAll​Seamus warned he may need to leave .
Julia Rock​He said earlier this morning he had to leave this afternoon.
Peter Byker​he said he would be stepping out today
Little Grey Cells​I am here
Julia Jones​Oh right I forgot
Truth InAll​Aw!
Chris Lee​He said he would be back though
Peter Byker​@Julia ๐Ÿ’
Tony K​Great Stanton - you can go hire some Finnish to replace...make that recommendation...good one Morticia.
YESSI​@Seamus Oof, just in time. I was about to talk behind your back ๐Ÿ˜œ
Baylin's Support Ducks love cucumbers​how in the world did the cavemen police ever police the country before the invention of the laptop and Samsung cellphone ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Chris Lee​Spandex going to come up again? Lol
Peter Byker​my patience is Finnished. (just kidding, I love a pun)
Center Hice​I m glad ๐Ÿ˜Š to know your ok Seamus ๐Ÿ‘
Julia Jones​Thanks @Peter they are bootaful
Linda M​Will Finland maintain their 91% satisfaction with their policing even since joining Nato this year? Let's hope.
cyndi​i missed so much good evening all
Julia Rock​Recommendation to hire a survival guide! Must needed skills you need.
Chris Lee​Hi cyndi
Center Hice​Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹ Cyndy ,you haven't missed much with tin man .
cyndi​hi Chris
cyndi​ok thanks @Center
Joanne Willoughby​Hello everyone, I’m just tuning in but will catch up later
Becca A​Thank you for the 2 days worth of bs
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment