Wednesday 11 April 2018

PATTY BABY DORAN AKA THE MADSHANGI AND HIS YOUTUBE BUTT BUDDIES COGNITIVE THOUGHT, MISANDRY TODAY, LUCID D. AND THE CORRUPT COPS DESERVE EACH OTHER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bDeqEbroXY 


No Time for Fools on April Fool's Day

3,275 views
187 21 Share

Published on Mar 31, 2018


Awww. I'm not elderly, I'm granny thot. Lol. This was painful. And no one can out logic an autist. It's one of our superpowers. Shame I could hardly speak through all the screeching. (And was having fun, nonetheless) P.S. I don't dislike squirrel. He was ok Damn. I was worried a bit that you'd do this. Frankly it would've made poor Cog look worse had you 'interviewed' him, if that's possible.


Yes cog is just a run of the mill anti SJW youtuber, however he is less of a feminist than DDJ, and slaughters DDJ continuously on his streams, you should watch them to see how hypocritical and feminist DDJ truly is.


so if (and hopefully when) the guardian finds DDJ's address, phone number, ex employers etc.. and posts it on ED or a pastebin, i can then take that PUBLIC information and spread it around telling people the guy who lives there is a child abuser paedophile, a potential school shooter and would maybe even stab his co workers or do a suicide by cop, correct? That would be public information because someone else collected it and posted it online to the PUBLIC. This is your argument??

Long story short 
A girl got drunk and let a train be run on her 
Word got around and she got shamed by her friends and school mates she then said she was raped by these men and pressed charges charges were dropped due to lack of evidence 
girl kills herself from the shame 
madshangi gives his opinion of this like i just laid it out and also criticized DDJ for defending Kraut and Tea the doxxer. DDJ doxxes 
madshangi with some information madshangi stupidly put out himself but with information that he also did not give out, also calls madshangi a ''rape apologist'' and ''harrasser of women'' (oh yes he did). Encourages his fan base to report madshangi to the police and makes baseless accusations that he is a paedophile, a mass shooter and a threat to society. 
DDJ's ''source'' in all this is a man called david amos who is a legit mental case, he is suing the queen of england for stealing his cows and has many many lawsuits against the royal mounted calgary police and stalks people leaving 40 to 50 SEPERATE comments on videos. 
There you go.

"DDJ's ''source'' in all this is a man called david amos who is a legit mental case, he is suing the queen of england for stealing his cows and has many many lawsuits against the royal mounted calgary police and stalks people leaving 40 to 50 SEPERATE comments on videos" 
Methinks "The Badman" is just the Troll Patty Baby Doran playing with another one of his many sock accounts N'esy Pas?



The King grinned red
As he walked from the place
Where the traitor lost both his name and his face
Through the halls and the corridors
Stinging in blood
He tasted his grin and it tasted good
The King took his head
Left him broken and dead
Bow down to the
Bow down to the King


The King grinned red???

Yea Right

 http://davidraymondamos3.blogspot.ca/2018/04/patty-baby-doran-aka-madshangi-and-his.html



The cops already know your IP even if you turn out to be just another sick Troll who stalked me for his butt buddy Patty Baby Doran's benefit

Everybody and his dog knows your perverted hero who did abuse his own children shit the bed last year. Anyone could have read what his real son Paul said about had not Patty Baby Doran deleted the comment section f that video (Not before I saved it sent it to the cops and they did nothing as usual for the benefit of their shill)

 https://globalnews.ca/news/3593364/edmonton-man-charged-with-wilful-promotion-of-hatred-dies/

July 12, 2017 2:57 pm

Edmonton man charged with wilful promotion of hatred dies By Caley Ramsay Online Supervisor Global News A 67-year-old Edmonton man (FYI Barry Winters aka Mr Baconfat was younger than I and I ain't 66 yet) charged with wilful promotion of hatred in connection with the operation of multiple hate-based websites has died.

Alberta Justice confirmed the charge against Barry Winters will be stayed via a written direction from the Crown to the courthouse.

 Alberta Justice would not confirm the cause of Winters’ death.

Related Anti-Semitic grafitti Alberta and Edmonton see highest rise in reported hate crimes in Canada LGBTQ people often victims of violent hate crimes in Canada Edmonton police charge man with wilful promotion of hatred due to blog posts Edmonton police speak about ‘very serious’ hate crime investigation Winters was arrested on June 1, following an investigation that began in June 2016. Police said the Hate Crimes Unit launched the investigation following multiple complaints related to allegedly hateful content published across several websites.

 Edmonton police charge man with wilful promotion of hatred due to blog posts The websites included daily posts that used strong, hate-based rhetoric that targeted various communities, according to Edmonton police.

Some posts allegedly alluded to violent threats and harm against specific individuals. “Basically, Winters had several blogs which he was authoring stories and derogatory words and comments towards certain individuals, political leaders,” Sgt. Gary Willits with the EPS Hate Crimes Unit said in June. “Some of these messages including wishing harm on the individuals and promoting, in some cases, wishing death upon them and promoting that they be killed.”

 Watch below: Sgt. Gary Willits with the EPS Hate Crimes Unit speaks about the accused’s blog and following.

Winters was the author of a blog called The Baconfat Chronicles, which has since been taken down. More than 600 posts were published when it was active targeting Muslims, First Nations, Palestinians, politicians, women, bullying victim Rehtaeh Parsons, victims of sexual abuse, media, the homeless and those living with mental illness and addictions. “Every community that you could think of. He went from political figures to certain races, genders to sexual orientation,” Willits said in June.

 Kris Wells is the faculty director with the University of Alberta’s Institute for Sexual Minority Studies & Services and LGBTQ advocate. He was also a complainant in the case. “I think it’s very sad when anyone passes away but for someone to die with so much hate in their heart, that’s the real tragedy in this story,” he said. Wells is disappointed the case won’t be seen in court. “There will be really no closure or resolution on this case,” he said. “We want this to have its day in court to send a strong message to others who would propagate hate that you can’t hide behind your keyboards, you can’t pretend to be anonymous, that this kind of rhetoric has deep and meaningful consequences, not only to individuals but to entire communities and to the very social fabric of our city and province.”

The charge against Winters will be stayed before Aug. 4, which was when the 67-year-old was scheduled to appear in court. Watch below: Marni Panas, an Edmonton LGBTQ advocate, was one of the people mentioned on the website. Said she was mortified by the comments she read on the website.

With files from Quinn Ohler and Karen Bartko,

Global News. © 2017 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.


https://archive.org/details/LUCIDD.AKATMAZGDMANISSHADY

The Dude Abides






LUCID D. AKA TMAZ GDMAN IS SHADY
48 views
3 0 Share
Mad Shangi
Published on Apr 2, 2018
Lucid D. aka Tmaz Gdman claimed I doxed him because I outed him on a livestream for being disbarred. The reason I did that was because previously he told me that he had retired. I do a basic Google search with the information he provided me and found out he was in fact, disbarred. And the circumstances surrounding his disbarment were pretty shady. I'm being honest when I'm saying I have reason not to trust him.
Category
License
Standard YouTube License

22 Comments


 David Amos
Who is this Lucid D. character to falsely claim that I stalked anyone?



 Lucid D.
You did not use my name in the live chat? You just posted a link to my public record of discipline with my name on the record. Not blurred out. Why did Cog delete your livechat and the link you posted if my name was not revealed? If it was not a dox why cog delete it? All clients were reimbursed for their fees by my malpractice ins and the state client trust fund if needed. I divulged on the stream, my staff embezzled money from me. You heard I was disbarred for embezzlement. I waivied my rights to challenge and cooperated with the investigation, making it easy for clients claims for reimbursement to be made and paid. I take care of my business. I dont run to the state to resolve issues arising from divorce or child custody, or the mistake I made trusting my staff too much.. you call the police bcuz you were harassed by an online stalker. You needed the states assistance to deal with someone. Your choice. My choice not to call the police on a man I worked with for years, who was going through bankruptcy, divorce and a child custody battle was the decision I weighed, The police and county prosecutor was not a remedy I desired. If I was threatened with criminal charges It would have altered my decision. Your allegation that I was disbarred for embezzlement is not in the public record you linked to in the livechat. Or in any other public record. Where is your evidence I was accused of embezzlement, a crime? I have never been arrested or charged with any crime in my life. Can you make the same claim? David Amos stands ready to offer his evidence. I stipulated to a professional responsibility violation. The relevant section is referred to in the public record. Fai!ure to complete work paid for, falling below the standard of care, failure to supervise staff. I made no excuses. I accepted full responsibility and was held accountable for my actions. Consider in California if a person is killed as a result of a doctors negligence, maximum recovery by law, $250k, no matter the age or occupation of the victim. The doctor can continue to practice. And you cant sue him for more damages. It is a cap. Is that being held accountable? I had issues with DDJ since he first posted legal vids in oct 2017, way before Red pill coin, or kraut doxing vid, My issue with DDJ has always been clear and consistent. You claim in this vid your not sure if I have an alternative motive, or agenda. Reach deep and pull something out of you ass. I practiced law for twenty years. To verify this you would need to be given my legal name and check the public record. Here is the point you project your stupidity onto me, you claim I probably thought you would not check? Then you project my motivation for telling you I was retired and convict me of misleading you. This is where you fail cuz you are thinking like a prison guard. Have you ever been forced into retirement? A Doctorate of Law degree, and twenty years experience as an attorney, is not gone simply cuz, the licensing contract with the state was revoked. I can sit for the bar exam in any state and petition to be reinstated anytime. I passed the toughest bar in the US first time, and I was high. Any other state bar would not be harder. You were NOT an attorney, and have no clue how much authority is delegated to staff working under an attorneys license. Checks for $50k written to me and the person never met me or talked to me. I also told you in email, I banked at wells fargo in 2008-2011. Opened 2 accounts. I told you the forensic accounting revealed I had 6 accounts. Also staff had authority to sign my name on all documents. Ever ask me how many staff working under my license? Care to inquire? Or are you claiming you conducted the research adequately and concluded the investigation which provided the evidence needed to throw another mgtow under the bus. A man in whose shoes you could not walk a mile. First 18 years of practice never took a retainer fee , all contingency agreement. Not a single formal or informal complaint against me. You can check the public record. My health is my primary concern, no amount of money, or principle, or state justice was worth the fight. There is a point of diminishing returns, where further investment become just a matter of principle. The juice not worth the squeeze, like women. Eh? My choice not to continue fighting to maintain a license which could be used against me since I am still in baby jail until my daughter turns 18, three more years. I dont mind anyone taking what I say with a grain of salt. In fact I do that with everyone. Good practice with a doctors advice as well. But I am not giving people life coaching advice, or legal advice, or trying to discredit the reputation of an online anonymous misguided DDJ. I am not interested in destroying anyone bcuz of their internet activity or stupidity. Or making claims I investigated and researched here is my findings about a man I never met or spoke to on the phone prior to Cogs stream. You only discredit yourself . Yet you are saying I am mentally unstable for posting counter evidence to your conclusions. Simply bcuz I consider the revoking of a licensing agreement with the state as a retirement? You concede nothing I said regarding DDj changes. It doesnt matter. You claim I violated your trust. The world needs to know I may be shady. Lol. Your such a hero! Being retired from the practice of law could include being disbarred. A reasonable man would ask a follow up, did you retire because of displinary charges? You made it in your mind retirement OR disbarment. It is all based on how you frame the question sporty. I am highly qualified to be paid for conducting legal research with a Doctorate Degree in law. I choose my health instead, then and now. I will ask other mgtow if they can see my comment. Not sure you wont shadow block me. That would be a one sided DDJ kraut stream bitch move that triggered you. That would be Hypocrisy . Before I posted comments about DDJ , you had no thought about DDJ practicing law, only that his defense of kraut was one sided. Pretty weak shit mate. I recall you contacting me to be on your stream based upon comments I wrote, I advised you to contact the bar. I referred you to specific vid. Without my input you would only be whining about your dox, and how unfair that was. I am not at all interested in joining in on your stream, ask the trans, or the leader of the lost boys. I am wagering your claim that it is a fact I was disbarred for embezzlement will neither be retracted or corrected by you. No matter to me. I give zero fucks about your opinion based on your investigations. Goes without saying everyone should take what you say with a grain of salt. Especially cuz you admit to be a troll and shit flinger. 

Mad Shangi
"I give zero fucks about your opinion based on your investigations." Yeah, I can tell by your long ass post how much you don't care. You're a whack job.


Lucid D.
Mad Shangi You made this disbarrment public on YT.. You made my name public, so anyone could link to public records. The public record is useless without a name and a YT handle linked to it. The fact that it is a public record is your weak ass defense to doxing me. You made a video on YT about me. Claiming it is a fact I was disbarred for embezzlement. This is not just your opinion man to man. You turned this into a trial of shame in the public square. So not caring what your opinoin is and explaining the circumstances to the YT community are not mutually exclusive. You have a channel. A bullypit to troll, dox and discredit men who only leave comments.


Mad Shangi
Dude, quit blasting the crack pipe and get off the internet.


Lucid D.
David Amos stalking and suing you is a direct result of your internet activites. You just shifted the blame onto me bcuz David interacted with me? You cannot dictate my behavior, nor control who David talks to. FFS Stop acting like a niggah mate. My hands are clean if you are fooked by him.


Mad Shangi
Your hands aren't clean. Otherwise, you wouldn't have got disbarred. LOL!


Mad Shangi
"David Amos stalking and suing you is a direct result of your internet activities." He's not suing me. Even if he tried, it would get laughed out of court just like all his other lawsuits. David Amos stalks everybody on the internet. Not just me. Do you blame rape victims for being raped? No wonder you got disbarred. You're a shitty lawyer.


Lucid D.
Mad Shangi You are the victim, of stalkers and doxers and shitty disbarred whackjob attorneys. Out of facts so shit flinging ad homine is your default setting.


Mad Shangi
I'm hardly out of facts when your creepy obsessive behavior proves me right. You and Amos have a lot in common. Both are homeless mentally ill trolls on the internet.


Lucid D.
Mad Shangi Plenty of facts? One fact to support your claim that "it is a fact I was disbarred for emhezzlement" Posting a link in a livestream, to a public record that has my name is not revealing my name? You contradict yourself. I am in the middle of an argument between you and yourself. You want me to admit I was disbarred without having an opportunity to explain the circumstances. Explaining my side of the story according to you makes me a rambling, unhinged whackjob. Prison guard mentality. You sit in judgement of other men, in the kangaroo court inside your head. Just throw lucid under the bus he is another homeless disposable man. Case closed moving on.


Mad Shangi
You wrongly assumed I was a prison guard and you keep repeating "prison guard mentality" as a way of doubling down. You really are pathological. You claim you're not interested in talking to me on my livestream, yet you won't shut up in the comments section, and you're clearly following me around the net like a psycho ex-girlfriend. Get a life, you shady fuck.


Lucid D.
Why I no longer practice law was not part of the livestream, until you brought it up. My disbarment had no bearing on my speculating about DDJs motivation with cog, thomas and the guardian. And you admit nothing I said changes, regardless of why I no longer practice law. If a man entered into a p!ea bargain and a felony conviction was on his record, An emp!oyer can reject based on the record, or can inquire about the circumstances and decide if hiring is an option. I am not asking you for a job nor did I ask to be on your livestream. You approached me to get the professional opinion of a 20 year veteran of law. You requested my personal info for verification. This was all done privately. It was only for the purpose of appearing on your channel to bash. DDJ. Which I told you at the time I am not interested in doing. We never met or spoke on the phone. Nor did more than 12 hours elapse, between my emailing you my name and info for verification and, cogs livestream, which you used to dox me. Get this fact right sporty. I did not come to you claiming I was retired. That is reframing the facts to justifiy the actions of an asshole troll. I am not seeking your approval. I dont need your validation. I dont owe you an explanation . You act as if you are ENTITLED, to why my legal career ended. When you get the info, you begin to publicly warn the YT community I am shady. Your emp!oying the tactics of a # metoo cunt on a witch hunt, mate.


Mad Shangi
You're a fucking nutcase.I brought it up during the livestream, because you happened to be there. You told me you were retired, when in fact you were disbarred. You're not forthcoming. You're not honest. You're shady as fuck, and you were right to be disbarred, because I don't see why anyone would hire you as a lawyer. And you even admitted to being intoxicated during your bar exam. You're a disgrace. Now you have matched David Amos in the level obsessive comment posting.


Lucid D.
Mad Shangi Ah, The level of comments posted is beyond your prison guard reading comprehension. Please accept my apology for the strain reading my comments caused to your mind. No FACT supporting your allegation I was disbarred for embezzlement? Your so predictable. Just deflect, move the goalposts, and fling shit.


Mad Shangi
You seem to have something against prison guards... almost as if you were a criminal or something...


Lucid D.
Mad Shangi You have my name if I was arrested , charged , or convicted of any crime, in my adult life up to now, THE TROLL IN YOU WOULD USE THOSE FACTS! You have no facts to support your allegation, I was disbarred for embezzlement. or that you did not have miles of prisoner cock run through your slot A and B , when you subcontracted as a laborer at a criminal institution. Thats ok mate. I wont hold it against you.


Mad Shangi
You mad, bro?


Lucid D.
Mad Shangi No. I am lucid, your are mad, bro. You want to resolve this conflict like men of enlightenment, or leave this as it is. I am not sure if you have shadow blocked my comments, yet. I can come on your livestream. We can discuss, my disbarrment, bullets, nadia, any other pressing mgtow issue. I have no interest in DDJ . He has toned down publicly giving, legal advice, or D. Amos.


Mad Shangi
You mad, bro?


Lucid D.
Mad Shangi This type of infighting, verbal jousting in Mgtow is a big distraction from the message intended to reach and help men. Examples of conflict resolution, short of threats of violence and insults, is what men of peace and character arei thristy for. The ability to turn crisis into opportunity, poison into medicine, is the alchemy I prescribe.



 David Amos
HMMM





TMAZ GDMAN (aka LUCID D.) REACTS TO MAD SHANGI' S VIDEO

Topics RCMP

Ask yourself why this video went "Poof" after I made a comment and contacted the cops AGAIN






TMAZ GDMAN (aka LUCID D.) REACTS TO MAD SHANGI'S VIDEO
37 views
6 0 Share 

Mad Shangi
Published on Apr 4, 2018
Security footage captured disgraced lawyer's autistic screeching.
Category
License
Standard YouTube License 


5 Comments 


Cool clip of the Angry German Kid for LUCID D's reaction to your video on Lucid! I used to watch AGK for a bit, back in the day around the late 2000s. This guy's been a fan of Unreal Tournament games for years, and he's the guy who all too often smashes his keyboard when his computer malfunctions, gets slow when loading something, and when he loses a video game.
2


Lolol
1

LMAO! Sweet!
1



 David Amos
Testing Testing 1 2 3


lol


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmUlWXIHTlg



My Credibility.

541 views
Published on May 12, 2018
Closing the book on this chapter of the anime larpers.
 
 
I am a real person who knows for a fact that you have credibility. whatsoever



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuUQOQ0E68Q&t=10968s

Misandry Today Is Predictable

1,115 views
82 7 Share

Streamed live on Mar 31, 2018
DDJ AKA Misandry Today ran away and has decided to avoid talking with me... Pathetic. 
If you like what you see, please Subscribe! 
(: ⚙Support My Work⚙ 
⚙Social Media⚙ 
⚙Patrons⚙ 
The Gayest Person on Patreon: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCALN... 
Thomas Schnadelbach GarbageHumanTJM64 Clackston Biaar Drauka Grissa Paulie J Debra J O'Connor Static Citizen Robert Etgeton III Matt Studwell Agent_R_Patriarchy David Berryman 
(To all my Patrons without links, let me know what social link you'd like here.) 
Thank you all for your support! More than anything though, whatever you do with your day, enjoy yourself. (:

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I'm Dr Ogudugu, a real and genuine spell caster/Spiritual healer with years of experience in spell casting and an expert in all spells, i specialize exclusively in LOVE SPELL/GET REUNITE WITH EX LOVER, MONEY SPELL, POWERFUL MAGIC RING, ANY COURT CASES, FRUIT OF THE WOMB, HIV CURE, CURE FOR CANCER, HERPES, DIABETE, HERPERTITIS B, PARKINSON’S HERBAL CURE, BECOMING A MERMAID, BECOMING A VAMPIRE, SAVE CHILD BIRTH. They are all %100 Guaranteed QUICK Results, it most work. If you have any problem and you need a real and genuine spell caster to solve your problems, contact me now through my personal Email Address with problem case...Note-you can also Text/Call on WhatsApp.

    Contact me -
    Email: greatogudugu@gmail.com
    WhatsApp No: +27663492930

    ReplyDelete