Saturday 4 December 2021

A very corrupt ex CBC dude Terry Seguin begins his NB Power reveal byway of his Green Meanie buddies YEA RIGHT

  Here is what my friend just posted

 

https://www.facebook.com/roger.richard.148/posts/4790182921020589

 



 

 

    "A bit of my background regarding my RTI for NB Power’s employee flight records over a 5 year period. When my son played minor hockey I encountered several parents who worked for NB Power talking about going to conferences in sunny locations during March break...
    I wondered how often these conferences happened and how many NB Power employees travelled to them, so I requested all flight records from 2010 to 2015. I received 6 huge binders containing details on thousands of flights...
    This info represents the situation from 2010 to 2015…and may have little relevance to the current employee flights situation at NB Power. This info is not meant to impugn the integrity of NB Power employees, it’s just a reflection of how the Corporation spent money on flights...
    Binder a: 2. Almost all flights were taken for meetings, training, seminars and conferences. All flights/trips had to approved. Some of the trips that stand out to me: 4 people in Las Vegas for 5 nights in March for a conference, 1 person 8 nights in Phoenix for a workshop...
    Binder a: 3. 6 people in Kansas City for 5 nights for Lineman Rodeo, 3 people 7 nights in Baltimore for a conference, 3 people 7 nights in San Francisco in April for a conference, 3 people 6 nights in Orlando in February for a conference,3 people 7 nights in Memphis for training...
    Binder a: 4. 2 people 5 nights in Tampa in March for a conference…Most popular “Southern destinations” Arizona 3 trips, Florida 20 trips, California 10 trips, Nevada 5 trips, Louisiana 2 trips, Georgia 10 trips, Texas 2 trips. NYC 4 trips...
    Binder a 5. Gaetan Thomas flew 14 times. 7 flights were same day, 5 flights were for 1 night, 2 flights were for 2 nights, 1 flight was for 4 nights. I’ll repeat what I pointed out when I started this, this work is not to impugn the integrity of NB Power employees...
    Binder a: 6: all trips were justified and approved in the NB Power management structure. I wanted to take a look at the culture in the Corporation regarding flights and conferences. I found a few notations regarding the possibility of video conferencing instead of flights...
    Binder a: 7. So, these binders are a snapshot in time from 2010 to 2015…they are historical documents and may not reflect what the current attitude at NB Power is regarding flights. It would be interesting to see what the flight records show over the last 2 years...
    Binder a: 8. How did NB Power satisfy training, conferences and seminar needs during a Pandemic that restricted air travel."
    Terry Seguin begins his NB Power reveal.

    8 Comments

    David Raymond Amos
    An ex CBC dude petends to be ethical???
    1

    Roger Richard
    David Raymond Amos I know... We live in a crazy world.
     
    David Raymond Amos
    Roger Richard Terry Seguin blocked my calls to CBC SINCE 2005
     
    Roger Richard
    David Raymond Amos It is sad, hence a censorship. That is my first reason for not trusting the government in any ways. Too much power and money to so few people.
     
     
    David Raymond Amos
    Roger Richard I talked to Seguin in Fat Fred City while he was protesting being locked out I had taken my Mother out shopping up at the Mall. When we were going back to her abode I saw all the protesters in front of the CBC HQ so I stopped to say Hey. As we talked Seguin leaned though the window of my Mom's side of the car and she listened to him tease me about running for Parliament. Need I say my Mom was not impressed and that I didn't care that the smiling bastards were locked out? https://johngushue.typepad.com/blog/lockout/page/3/
    John Gushue . . . Dot Dot Dot
    JOHNGUSHUE.TYPEPAD.COM
    John Gushue . . . Dot Dot Dot
     
     
    Roger Richard
    David Raymond Amos We live in a sad world.
     
     
    David Raymond Amos
    Roger Richard Here is a couple to emails I sent to Seguin and his buddies at the time http://oldmaison.blogspot.com/2005/09/sussex-gold-found-and-bernard-lords.html

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment