Thursday 24 November 2016

Anybody know what planet Dirty Dicky Dean the Wacko Fatso and Wannabe Mayor of Sylvan Lake Alberta comes from?

See if you can make any sense out of his mindless madness. I have been getting Bullshit like this from Dirty Dicky Dean and Depupty Dog since 2005

Check this old Yankee website

http://pogoblog.typepad.com/pogo/2005/03/former_dhs_insp.html


---------- Original message ----------
From: "Gallant, Premier Brian (PO/CPM)"
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 21:48:10 +0000
Subject: RE: section 300 delete email lucky you put it into the title DUHHHH???
To: David Amos

Thank you for writing to the Premier of New Brunswick.  Please be assured that your email has been received and it will be reviewed.  If a response is requested, it will be forthcoming.

Nous vous remercions d’avoir communiqué avec le premier ministre du Nouveau-Brunswick.  Soyez assuré(e) que votre courriel a bien été reçu, qu’il sera examiné et qu’une réponse vous parviendra à sa demande.


---------- original message ----------
From: David Amos
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 17:47:53 -0400
Subject: Fwd: section 300 delete email lucky you put it into the title DUHHHH???
To: david.raymond.amos@gmail.com, bluelightning 03 , oldmaison , andre , "Michelle.Boutin" , "Kathleen.Ganley" , premier , smcintyre , "Leanne.Fitch" , "leanne.murray" , "serge.rousselle" , "denis.landry2" , deanrogerray@hotmail.com, sunrayzulu , "Paul.Lynch" , "don.iveson" , patrick_doran1 , cps , themayor , pol7163 , radical , premier
Cc: "Gilles.Blinn"

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dean Ray
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 20:06:24 +0000
Subject: section 300 delete email lucky you put it into the title
To: David Amos , David Amos
, bluelightning 03



When you send me a court file as a digital document used for
harassment I can expose that document destroy it and have no effect on
your original copy.  I can pre-emptively protect myself from the
consequences of a weaponized document used for psychological warfare
and political manipulation.  Understanding  the spirit of the law and
letter of the law.  With the letter of the law you can charge anyone
who deletes your email with a copy of your court file and accuse them
of destroying the email as you are trying to do to me.  The spirit of
the law is the use of the law as the author has intended meaning you
have no right to claim I have altered or misused a document you have
used for psychological pressure.  When you entered that document into
a blog as a weapon as I have explained will harm my person I now have
the right to defend myself by using that document to reach out for a
fair and balanced representation in a court of law.


1         I have a video that proves you infiltrate groups and is used
as a professional witness

2         I believe you attack bloggers and involved in illegal
campaigns against bloggers and whistleblowers.(Charles Leblanc)

3         I believe your document may be used to illegally transport
myself to your area and be used to put pressure and intimidation (see
no.2)

4         I believe the court document you filed to be fraudulent and
it is my duty to expose it.

More on the spirit of the law and letter of the law , I believe your
document is fake based on the overwhelming lies that you have spilled
onto the web but if you really did file that document and it carry’s
weight with crooked cops and crooked judges I have the right to a fair
self defense.  I have proof that Judge T Alex Hickman celebrated his
political position by having sex with a young child and to this day
Byron Prior has never received justice against pedophiles.  I believe
your community is a very dangerous place for children and bloggers as
I read in Byron Prior’s statement that when he was a kid his RCMP
uncle threatened to throw him in the lake.  In summary I believe your
court document to be either a tool of Psychological warfare or a tool
to illegally kidnap me and take me to another part of the Country.

   If the document falls under bullying I have the rights of a bullied victim.

If the document is part of an illegal kidnapping I have the right to
stop that action and reveal to my community my fears and that can not
be construed as  destroying a legal document that has not been
official put in play by any courts meaning I have not recieived any
gag order or even invited to be a witness but my name is on that
document passed around the net under the disguise of a legal document.
  I will of course check with lawyers and judges and legal aid to
confirm I have followed the spirit of the law and understand your mis
use of the letter of the law.  I definitely have a case that any gag
order would not be in my best interest or put forth a fair trial.  I
believe Byron Prior was placed in a psych ward and put under
psychological warfare and that could happen to me due to this court
document.




---------- Forwarded message
----------


In this document you just mention the perp who hacked your Magic Jack
as a troll meaning you have no person listed to charge and no people
listed who could get those results for you.   You talk about Barry
Winters as the person you want to charge but I have proof that you
work together with Barry Winters.  And again I repeat you were well
coordinated with the troll who revealed your magic jack account
information.  I will talk to a lawyer to see if it is illegal to
engage in psychological warfare using a court document and I will
Illicit every lawyer with a flyer filled with info stated in the email
before this one.   I also have in my poseession of you talking to
Sylvan RCMP and claiming you were going after a British troll named
Owen Foster.  Your statement does not make sense unless that
harassment was geared at me.  So to recap you have again wrote out a
document that lists me as a witness to hacking of your magic jack
account and have listed me as a victim of entrapment and yet your
whole scheme against me has been a scheme of entrapment due to my
helping expose what happened to Byron Prior.  Thank you for your email
that has motivated me further and helped make a better flyer to expose
what you are doing.


Sent from Mail for Windows 10



No comments:

Post a Comment