Tuesday 18 October 2016

Attn Craig Callens of the RCMP RE Federal Court file No T-1557-15 I just got another evil call This time from 250 387-1866 with MORE harassment So I informed them that I would be contacting the RCMP as per my MO

Since I posted this I have received several more bullshit calls always from the same nasty woman whose phone numbers keep changing.. It appears that she is using a computer located in a public place with a lot of background noise. My best guess is it is a mall  and that she is using free WiFi then logging into a laprogram easily available on the web in order to mask her calls. The IP she is using can be traced but it is likely usd by many people constantly.. HOWEVER both the RCMP and I know that her computer can also be tracked no matter what IP she uses. So she is not as clever as she thinks she is..Many other calls have come from phone card 416 589 0379 that obviously can't be traced and they do not say one word or leave a voicemail. That is one clever bastard. However some the phone numbers the nasty woman uses to play her malicious games with mean old me are truly interesting indeed. The calls appear to come from lawyers that I have crossed paths with in the past. Here are two VERY interesting recent examples TJ Burke 506 459 3060 and Philip Tunley 416 593 3495. Thus it is painfully obvious to YOU and me who this Troll is EH John Green of the QSLS?

 I do not bother to call anyone back now if the calls come from the strange woman mentioned above. It is not my job to inform greedy little lawyers whom I already know to be VERY corrupt of the malicious nonsense involving their phone numbers. After all.the RCMP have been made well aware of this malice for years and they refused to investigate it. The RCMP no problem whatsoever arresting me illegally and assaulting me without even a warrant to backup their crime on behalf of TJ Burke and his cohorts in NB. . Hence I should sue the smiling bastards in the Red Serge for their severe lack of due diligence and many other wrongs against me. Lawyers would have done so long ago if this nonsense had happened to them CORRECT Rotten Ralphy Goodale?

FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD

I called 250 356 9858 back after I had no luck searching the BC Legislative records to find out who number that was  The same man answered the phone and I asked him who he was and he climed to be a Mr Nelson of BC Security. I asked him how he knew my name and he said that he had a file on me and was concerned about the well being of my children. YEA RIGHT. I immediately asked him if he was a aware of the huge pile of documents I sent Wally Opal in 2005 byway of Registered US Mail in August of 2005 and he said yes. I asked him if he was aware that the Justice Minister of BC had denied answering me in writing about that ten year old file while I was in BC in 2015 before I returned to the Maritimes and sued the CROWN . He said no. I told him the Premiers of BC may delete their emails in order to cover up their many wrongs but it does not follow that I would do the same. In fact I go to great lengths to save every one of my emails many times in many places.

I closing with him I then asked Mr Nelson a very simple question. That was if he was aware of  the lawsuit that I had filed last year in Federal Court. When he said yes, I heard enough. So I ended the call with my usual response to a sneaky bureaucrat who has no understanding of the law or even the meaning of a very simple word Integrity. Imagine if Mr Nelson's or the lawyer David Eby's kids had been threatened since 2002 while all  the cops in Canada the UK and the USA just laughed at him and even put him in jail in Canada and the USA for trying to protect them and their rights and interests?

Veritas Vincit
David Raymond Amos
902 800 0369

---------- Original message ----------
From: "Gallant, Premier Brian (PO/CPM)"
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 22:55:56 +0000
Subject: RE: Attn Craig Callens of the RCMP RE Federal Court file No T-1557-15 I just got another call This time from 250 356 9858
To: David Amos

Thank you for writing to the Premier of New Brunswick.
Please be assured that your email has been received, will be reviewed, and a response will be forthcoming.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to write.

Merci d'avoir communiqué avec le premier ministre du Nouveau-Brunswick.
Soyez assuré que votre courriel a bien été reçu, qu'il sera examiné  et qu'une réponse vous sera acheminée.
Merci encore d'avoir pris de temps de nous écrire.

Sincerely, / Sincèrement,
Correspondence Manager / Gestionnaire de la correspondance
Office of the Premier / Cabinet du premier ministre


---------- Original message ----------
From: David Amos
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 18:55:07 -0400
Subject: Attn Craig Callens of the RCMP RE Federal Court file No T-1557-15 I just got another call This time from 250 356 9858
To: "craig.callens" , JAG.Minister@gov.bc.ca, "david.eby.mla" , premier , premier , premier , gopublic , "hon.ralph.goodale" , "bob.paulson" , justmin , PREMIER , "steve.murphy" , "Michael.Wernick" , "Michael.MacMillan" , "serge.rousselle" , oldmaison , andre , "Gilles.Blinn" , "Baumberg, Andrew" , "marc.giroux" , "PETER.MACKAY" , "Marc.Litt"
Cc: David Amos

The dude who called me did not identify himself but felt free to call
me by me by my  first name. WHY?

FURTHER HOW DID HE KNOW IT IF HE HAD NOT READ THE EMAIL FOUND BELOW?

Anyway he tried to pretend that I was crazy so I told him I had
already contacted the RCMP and I DEMANDED answer in writing after all
I sent his office hard copy of my concerns in 2005 byway of REGISITER
US MAIL CORRECT PETER MACKAY?

SEE THE DOCUMENT HERETO ATTACHED OR CLICK HERE TO REVIEW

https://www.scribd.com/doc/6342481/Maritime-Attorney-Generals

OR SIMPLY SCROLL DOWN

http://davidraymondamos3.blogspot.ca/2016/10/attn-craig-callens-of-rcmp-re-federal.html


---------- Original message ----------
From: "Eby.MLA, David"
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 22:25:47 +0000
Subject: Automatic reply: Attn Craig Callens of the RCMP RE Federal
Court file No T-1557-15 I just got another evil call This time from
250 387-1866 with MORE harassment So I informed them that I would be
contacting the RCMP as per my MO
To: David Amos

Thank you for contacting my Community Office.
This automated response is to assure you that your message has been
received by my office and will be reviewed as soon as possible. Please
note that constituents of Vancouver-Point Grey have priority. Please
be sure to respond back and include your home address or postal code
to confirm you are a resident of Vancouver-Point Grey. If you are not
a local resident, please contact your MLA's office for assistance.

Due to the overwhelming volume of correspondence received and our
limited capacity, we are not be able to respond personally to every
inquiry. In most cases, anonymous, cc'd, and forwarded items will not
receive a response. Please do not hesitate to contact my office should
you have any questions regarding the status of your query.

Should you have a situation that requires immediate attention, please
call Service BC (www.servicebc.gov.bc.ca), toll-free at
1-800-663-7867 and they will connect you to the
appropriate government ministry.

To find out which MLA represents your neighbourhood, you can enter
your postal code here to get their contact information:
https://www.leg.bc.ca/learn-about-us/members

Thanks again for writing,
Community office of David Eby MLA, Vancouver-Point Grey
2909 West Broadway, Vancouver BC V6K 2G6
604-660-1297 | www.davidebymla.ca


---------- Original message ----------
From: "Gallant, Premier Brian (PO/CPM)"
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 22:26:00 +0000
Subject: RE: Attn Craig Callens of the RCMP RE Federal Court file No
T-1557-15 I just got another evil call This time from 250 387-1866
with MORE harassment So I informed them that I would be contacting the
RCMP as per my MO
To: David Amos

Thank you for writing to the Premier of New Brunswick.
Please be assured that your email has been received, will be reviewed,
and a response will be forthcoming.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to write.

Merci d'avoir communiqué avec le premier ministre du Nouveau-Brunswick.
Soyez assuré que votre courriel a bien été reçu, qu'il sera examiné
et qu'une réponse vous sera acheminée.
Merci encore d'avoir pris de temps de nous écrire.

Sincerely, / Sincèrement,
Correspondence Manager / Gestionnaire de la correspondance
Office of the Premier / Cabinet du premier ministre


---------- Original message ----------
From: David Amos
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 18:25:42 -0400
Subject: Attn Craig Callens of the RCMP RE Federal Court file No
T-1557-15 I just got another evil call This time from 250 387-1866
with MORE harassment So I informed them that I would be contacting the
RCMP as per my MO
To: "craig.callens" ,
JAG.Minister@gov.bc.ca, "david.eby.mla" ,
premier , premier , premier
, gopublic , "hon.ralph.goodale"
, "bob.paulson"
, justmin , PREMIER
, "steve.murphy" ,
"Michael.Wernick" , "Michael.MacMillan"
, "serge.rousselle"
, oldmaison , andre
, "Gilles.Blinn"
Cc: David Amos , "Baumberg, Andrew"
, "marc.giroux"
, "PETER.MACKAY"
, "Marc.Litt"


I also returned the call immediately to see who the Hell they were and
if they did in fact call me. Trust that I was not surprised
particularly after all the stange calls and emails etc my family and I
have been getting since 2005 while the police in 3 countries just
laughed at us.

The lady who answered the phone on YOUR Justice Minister's behalf was
not the same person who had just called me. She assured me that nobody
in their office had just called me. I believe her because nobody
working for a Justice Minister would dare to make death threats etc
particularly while I am suing the CROWN in Federal Court. So I told
the lady to contact the RCMP because I was about to..
            
http://www.gov.bc.ca/justice                                               
Mailing Adress:   
PO BOX 9044
STN PROV GOVT
Victoria BC
V8W9E2 CANADA
Telephone: 250 387-1866
Facsimile: 250 387-6411
Email: JAG.Minister@gov.bc.ca

http://qslspolitics.blogspot.ca/2008/06/david-amos-vs-bcs-liberal-premier.html

July 31st, 2005
Lt. Gov. Norman L. Kwong
Premier Ralph Klein
c/o Att. Gen. Ron Stevens

Lt. Gov. Iona V. Campagnolo
Premier Gordon Campbell
c/o Att. Gen. Wally Oppal

Lt. Gov. Myra A. Freeman
Premier John F. Hamm
c/o Att. Gen. Michael Baker
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Lt. Gov. J. Léonce Bernard
Premier Pat G. Binns
c/o Att. Gen. Mildred A. Dover
Charlottetown, PEI

RE: Public Corruption

Hey,

Apparently everybody wanted to play dumb about my concerns and
allegations so that Humpty Dumpty Martin's minority government would
not fall and they could party hardy while the Queen was in Canada. As
you all know months ago, I began faxing, emailing and calling the
eight other Lt. Governors I had yet to cross paths with. I fully
informed them of my indignation towards the Governor General Clarkson
and two of her other Maritime Lieutenants Roberts and Chaisson before
the latest wave of bad acting Yankees invaded my home in the USA
without warrants or due process if law.

I made certain all of the provincial Attorney Generals and Premiers
can never deny the fact that I tried to make them well aware of my
concerns and allegations in order to make everybody should sit up and
pay attention. Not one person from any of your offices ever responded
in any fashion at all. You can be certain that I expected the
deliberate ignorance. It is one of the oldest tricks in the book that
lawyers employ in order to play their wicked game of see no evil, hear
no evil speak no evil. I knew it would happen particularly after Nova
Scotia's Conflict of Interest Commissioner Merlin Nunn had blocked my
emails before I had contacted you. I have no doubt it helped to
relieve him of his ethical dilemma before the NS NDP decided what to
do about their chance to unseat the Conservatives. I have no doubt
whatsoever many lawyers in Canada were praying that the Suffolk County
District Attorney would have me back in the loony bin by April 28th
and that all your troubles would go away. I opted to let you all have
your way and did not bother you anymore until the Queen had left our
shores and Parliament quit for the summer. Now it is my turn to have
some fun and raise a little Political Hell.

While the Queen, Clarkson and Martin where all having a grand old time
on the Canadian dime my little Clan went through living hell down
here. Trust me, lawyers need to learn some new tricks. Ignorance is no
excuse to the law or me. Making some Canadian Attorney Generals and
their political buddies show me their arses is child's play to me
after all that I have experienced in the last few years. If you doubt
me ask Michael J. Bryant and Yvon Marcoux why I am so pissed at their
bosses and the DHS. Then check my work for yourself. If the tag team
of John Ashcroft and Tom Ridge could not intimidate me, believe me you
people don't have a prayer. Both of those dudes have quit their jobs
but I am still standing and squaring off against their replacements
now. If it were not for all the decent folks I know, the snotty ones
like you would make me feel ashamed to be a Canadian. There is no
shortage of lawyers. It is just that ethical ones that are rare birds,
that's all. You must know how easily the Canadian people can replace
you with other lawyers if it becomes widely known how willing you are
to ignore crime if it means some fancy dude may be compelled to suffer
for his own wrongs.

The justice system is supposed to be self-policing. It should clean up
its own act rather than trying to maintain a false mask of integrity
for lawyers that are obviously criminals. It is way beyond my
understanding why you people would choose to support the likes of Paul
Martin, Adrienne Clarkson, T. Alex Hickman and Billy Matthews if you
are not all as crooked as hell as well. The deliberate ignorance and
double-talk employed by the wealthy few to dodge simple truths is
absolutely offensive to ordinary people blessed with the rare
attribute called common sense. Not all folks are like sheep. Paul
Martin's latest tricks make for a very fine example of truly how bad
things are. Even amidst wholesale scandals breaking out hell, west and
crooked everywhere lawyers and politicians just close ranks and stand
together as thick as the thieves they are. I stress tested the ethics
of the ladies of the Bloc Quebecois and the Gomery Inquiry immediately
after Martin's carefully orchestrated little circus in Parliament on
May 19th was a matter of history. Lets just say I was not surprised to
not hear one peep in response from anyone other than to get a call
from an unidentified and very nervous but cocky Yankee lawyer claiming
that Tony Blair was mad at me.

Pursuant to my phone calls, emails and faxes please find enclosed as
promised exactly the same hard copy of what I sent to the Canadian
Ambassadors Allan Rock and Franky Boy McKenna and a couple of nasty
FBI agents on May 12th just before an interesting event in front of
our home in Milton. I have also included a copy of four letters I have
received in response since then that you may find interesting to say
the least. I also sent you a copy of a letter sent to a lady Ms.
Condolezza Rice whom our former Prime Minister Brian Mulroney
considers to be the most powerful woman in the world. The CD of the
copy of police surveillance tape # 139 is served upon all the above
named Attorney Generals as officers of the court in order that it may
be properly investigated. I will not bother you with the details of
what I am sending to you byway of the certified US Mail because I will
be serving identical material to many other Canadian Authorities in
hand and tell them I gave this stuff to you first and enclose a copy
of this letter. All that is important to me right now is that I secure
proof that this mail was sent before I make my way back home to the
Maritimes.

However I will say I am also enclosing a great deal more material than
what Allan Rock had received in the UN. Some of it is in fact the same
material the two maritime lawyers, Rob Moore and Franky Boy McKenna in
particular received, while I was up home running for Parliament last
year. Things have changed greatly in the past year so I have also
included a few recent items to spice things up for you. I am tired of
trying to convince people employed in law enforcement to uphold the
law. So all I will say for now is deal will your own conscience and be
careful how you respond to this letter. If you do not respond. Rest
assured I will do my best to sue you some day. Ignorance is no excuse
to the law or me.

Veritas Vincit
David R. Amos

The enclosed letter from The Public Service Integrity Office, whose
boss recently testified before the Gomery Inquiry and following quotes
prove why I must speak out.

"Well what do you expect?" said Le Hir in reaction. "Anybody who had
been involved in that kind of thing isn't going to admit readily, or
willfully, to having participated." Asked why he's waited 10 years to
come out with his allegations, Le Hir said he was "sworn to secrecy."
"I'm breaking that oath, and the only way I could have been relieved
by that oath was by a judge in a court saying, 'Mr. Lehir, I
understand that you have made an oath of secrecy; and you're hereby
relieved of that oath." "

Mr. Wallace added that police and the courts, not internal rules, are
best-equipped to deal with bureaucrats who cross the line and break
the law. But Judge Gomery did not appear satisfied. "It takes a major
scandal to get the police involved," he said. "It is not in the nature
of the public service to call in the police."

No comments:

Post a Comment